Chapter 1

"Heyy!! Yaaru man nee, why do you keep calling me again and again? I don't want any promotion calls to my number again? Ethana vaati call panuvinga...oru vaati sonna puriyadha?Next time call panni dhan paringala", Malar shouted into her phone releasing all her pent-up frustration.

She pressed the end-call button and was about to slide her phone into her pocket when her phone rang again. Letting out a frustrated breath, she picked up the call once again to give the person a piece of her mind.

"Nan yaarunu nenachi ninga ippa phonela kathuniga", an amused voice asked from the other side of the phone.

"Huh appe ninga promotion kaaga call panneleya?" she questioned."Seri vidunga...can you please tell me who you are and why are u calling me again?"she asked in an annoyed tone.

"Naan Anirudh.", the voice responded.

"Anirudh na periya Anirudh Ravichander ne nenapu.Orunga pera sonna dhane theriyum." she mumbled but it was heard on the other side. She heard a chuckle from the other end of the line.

She suddenly heard a crash and looked up to see her team of employees who suddenly dropped all their work and were staring at something behind her looking shocked.

She slowly turned around to see none other than Anirudh Ravichander standing there in person. Her eyes widened as she stared at him in shock and terror looking between him and her phone.

Anirudh looked around the room before his eyes settled on Malar who was staring at him speechless. He smirked before sauntering towards her. He thought she looked pretty from far,but when he neared her, he noticed that she was beautiful. With long dark hair cascading down her shoulders, a slim but curvy figure, and a cute face with big doe eyes.Eyes that were currently staring at him in shock.

"Anirudh Ravichander eh dhan" he whispered in her ears before snatching the phone from her hands and cutting the call.

***

A few hours ago...

"Amma sapadu readya? Ennaku time achu!!", Malar yelled to her mom as she hurried into the dining room rummaging through her handbag.Her phone rang at that exact time, as she picked the call before cutting it with an annoyed sigh.Ugh promotional calls.

"Konju wait pannu di.Your the one who woke up late not me."She heard her mom's voice from the kitchen.

"Good morning appa", she wished her dad who was reading the newspaper.

"Good Morning di chellam.Innaiku yen ma nee seekrama pore?"

"Evening concert irruku paa, na mattum timeku pole,andha suniya bommai enna suma vidadu.", she told her dad talking abt her boss Shwetha.

"Yaaru concert di?" her mom asked as she placed a plate of steaming idlies on the table.

"How will I know ma. You know I don't get involved in celebrity stuff.I only handle the technicalities of it all."

Her mom sighed shaking her head.

"Ama avan enga ma, innum erundhirikilaya?",Malar asked while she stuffed idlies in her mouth.

"Ayy avanuke weekend maatum dhan leaveu.Let him sleep di."

"Hmph valandhuketaven.Mani ivlo achu innum thookam kekuthu.Waste waste" Malar mumbled.

"Ayy elathiyum kettaen di" her brother, Sakthi glared at her as he walked into the room.

Malar turned to him giving him a sweet smile, "Anna yeppa da erundhiriche.Onne pathi na yedhavudu soluvena."

"Nambite",he muttered before walking to the table and sitting down.

"Seri ma na kelamburen", she gets up from the table giving her father a kiss on the cheek,before taking her handbag and car keys and walking out.