Chapter 35

*Time skip to Wednesday-the thattu mathura day*

It was a busy morning in the household.
Sarath Kumar was busy answering calls from last minute guests who got lost on the way. Radhika was confirming and reconfirming the food menu.

Malar and Ayira finished getting ready and walked down. Malar wore a sky blue saree with a purple border, while Ayira wore a pink saree with a rich border.

Radhika looks at both of them smiles happily.

"Paka romba azhaga irrukinga da thangam", Radhika says taking their drishti.

Sarath Kumar walks in and smiles at the girls before he sighs in annoyance when his phone rings for the tenth time this morning.

"Anna yenga irrukan-", Malar starts turning to the stairs.

Sakthi walks down wearing veshti sattai and looking handsome.

Malar grins and walks over to hug him, Sakthi smiles and hugs her back tightly.

"Your happy right?", Malar asks for the hundredth time.

Sakthi smiles, "Of course, I'm, romba kavale padadhe."

Malar nods before pulling away from the hug.

Radhika and Sarath Kumar walk to their son to hug him and scold him for combing his hair properly.

The thattu mathurathu was happening in their old ancestral home, about an hour away from their house. The decorations and food have already been arranged there.

"Polama? Ippo pona dhan correct time ku reach aaga mudiyum", Sarath Kumar says.

The rest of the family nods, and they gather the last of their items before walking out to the car.

At Anirudh's house, he finishes getting ready and stands in front of the mirror. Innaiku yepdi avadhu sollida da, he tells himself taking deep breaths.

He takes his phone and wallet before walking down.

"Yenna da kelamburiya?", Ravi Raghavendra asks.

"Ama pa. Arjun vandha odane I'll leave.", Anirudh says.

"Yen nervous ah irruke?", Ravi Raghavendra asks concerned.

Anirudh attempts a smile, "Onnum ille pa."

"Deii. Malar ah?", his father says narrowing his eyes at him.

"Nan ava kitte solle poren.", Anirudh says.

His father smiles, "Unna yaaravudu venam nu solluvangala da? Andha ponnukum unna pudikum, I'm sure."

Anirudh smiles and hugs his dad, "Thanks appa."

Lakshmi walks in raising her eyebrows at father and son, "Yenna rendu perum onna irrukinga?"

Ravi Raghavendra shakes his head, "Onnum ille chumma dhan."

"Seri ma na kelamburen, Arjun vanthutan.", Anirudh says getting up.

Lakshmi nods, " Pathu poitu va da."

Anirudh walks out and throws his car keys to Arjun before getting into the passenger seat.

"Polama?", Arjun asks making Anirudh nod.

Malar and her family reach their house, and they enter to see Krishna and Radha already there.

The families mingle, while a few relatives start coming.

Malar and Ayira walk into the bedroom to see Sadhana sitting in front of the mirror wearing her jewellery.

"Yeppa vandhinga?", Sadhana asks smiling at them through the mirror.