Chapter 11

The next day Malar walks into Anirudh's studio to see Nelson, Sk, and Anirudh in a deep discussion.

"Hi annas ", she grinned and greeted them.

Sk and Nelson chuckle before greeting her back.

"Hi", Malar greets Anirudh ruffling his hair.

He hides his smile and glares at her patting his hair down.

"Hi akka" a cheerful and cute voice greets Malar.

Malar looks down to see a small girl peeking from behind Sk's legs.

Malar looks up surprised and asks Sk, "She's your daughter? Peru yenna?"

Sk smiles and nods, "Aradhana.Idhu Malar akka."

Aradhana walks to Malar before gesturing for her to bend down.

"Neenga dhan Malar akka va?Na Aradhana", Aradhana says.

"Ama nan dhan Malar.Baby ku evlo vayasu agudhu?", Malar asks pinching her cheeks.

Aradhana shows six fingers before smiling cutely.

"Cute di thangam nee", Malar laughs kissing her cheeks.

Aradhana raises her hand indicating Malar to lift her, which Malar does so.

Aradhan places her hand around Malar's neck before kissing her cheek.

"Akka ennaku chocki?", Aradhana asks Malar for chocolates with puppy eyes.

"Itho arambichita" Sk says shaking his head.

"Paapa chocki spata cold varum...cold vandha veetla iruppe unga appa unne inga kutitu vara mattaru.Intha akkave nee pakka vare mattiya?", Malar says pouting at Aradhana.

"Seri paapa nee kochikatha, ennaku chocki venam", Aradhana says squishing Malar's cheeks before she scrambles down from her.

"Yedhu na paapa va?", Malar asks with raised eyebrows.

"Ama pinne nan ah?", Aradhana asks with her hands on her waist.

"Ayy vaalu", Malar says before running behind a giggling Aradhana. She lifts her up before placing her on the couch and starts tickling her, making the little girl laugh as she struggles.

Anirudh stares at Malar stunned at the way she handled the baby. Gosh, she was a big baby he thought.

Nelson looked at Anirudh and smirked before saying, "Yenna pa Ani namma thangachi supera paapa ve pathukitale?"

Anirudh glares at him, "Yaaruku thangachi? She's my assistant."

"Assistant mattum dhana?", Nelson asked with raised eyebrows.

"Ippodhiku", Anirudh muttered absent-mindedly making Nelson and Sk gasp.

Sk asked him, "Ippo neenge ena bro sonninga?Konjam repeat pannunga."

Anirudh's eyes widened as he stammered, "Adhu-dha-bha-dha...Ippo velaiya pakalam nu sonne."

"Idhu nalladhu ku illae", Nelson shook his head to Sk before the three of them resume their work.

Malar looks at Aradhana who was busy playing on her phone and then gets up and walks to Anirudh.

She hears them confirm the songs as final for the movie and only the copyright document is left to be signed. Sk leaves to check on his daughter just as Nelson gets a phone call.

"Do I have any work?", Malar asks as she bends down next to Anirudh.

"Ya I need you to proofread the copyright documents but before that-"