Chapter 20

Anirudh is surprised for only a moment before he realizes he should answer the question.

"Uncle na vandhu Malar a meet pannadhu oru accident dhan, but now I wonder na avala meet panlena yenna ayirupen nu. She has changed me in many ways for the better and na avala hurt panra maari yennikum nadanthika matten. Avala pudichiriku, yes, but naane innum confess panela. So I need time to gather my thoughts and to figure out my feelings.", Anirudh replies unsure how her father will react.

Sarath Kumar gives Anirudh a grin before patting him on his back and saying, "Appo ok pa and I can see my daughter is fond of you too. I'll be your wingman."

"Yenga uncle, padhi nerum sanda dhan podurom. Romantic a scene vandha, yenna thittura, adikara. Scene eh mathidra", Anirudh whines, making Sarath Kumar chuckle before he glares at Anirudh.

"Ana yenna irundhalum, na avaloda appa, pathu pesuda thambi.Aprom, pasam illena kovam irrukuma? Nee yen yosi", Sarath Kumar tells before walking away.

Malar notices her dad and Anirudh walking back from the balcony.

"Yenga appa yenna da ketaru?", Malar whispers to Anirudh.

"Secret", Anirudh smirks at her before walking forward to talk to Malar's mother Radhika.

"Aunty!!", Anirudh calls Radhika making her chuckle and pinch his cheeks.

"Sapda va da kanna, phonela pasikidhu nu sonne le", Radhika says before dragging Anirudh to the table.

Malar, Sakthi and their dad watch with raised eyebrows as Radhika piles Anirudh's plate with food.

"Amma not fair, I am your biological daughter", Malar whines.

Anirudh grins and teases her, "Yenga amma yeppayume unnaku dhan support pannuvange, so unga amma ku nan dhan chellam"

Radhika laughs ruffling Anirudh's hair, while Malar glares at Anirudh before sitting down to eat with a huff.

"Inimel ippadi dhan pole? Amma finally has a new person to spoil.", Sakthi asks his father.

"Nalla paiyan da", Sarath Kumar says looking at Malar and Anirudh who were arguing, while Radhika scolded Malar to shut up and eat.

That evening, Ayira was standing outside the college as usual waiting for a certain someone to pick her up.

She sighs when she sees Rohit walking towards her again. Does he really have a crush on her or something?

"Hi ma'am, innaikum unga driver varuvara?", Rohit asks with a smirk.

"Ama", Ayira says hoping he gets the hint.

Rohits walks to her and stand closer than she liked. She purposely moves away, putting space between them.

"Ma'am, naa innaiku oru naal drop panrene?", Rohit asks suddenly holding her wrist.

"Rohit, I already said no right", Ayira says forcefully removing her hand from his grasp. She pushes his hand away and turns to walk away, her feet slip and she closes her eyes thinking she will fall. When she doesn't get hurt she looks up to see Rohit hugging her to prevent her from falling.

She stares in shock for some time before moving away from him, as she didn't like him touching her.

She hears the horn and looks to see Arjun has arrived. Oruvela avan pathiripano Ayira thought and decided to immediately clear the misunderstanding.

She gets into the car and notices Arjun sitting with a stony expression.Kandippa pathirikan Ayira thinks and sighs.

"Adhu vandhu-", Ayira starts before she's cut off.