Chapter 38

Malar walks into her office, with Anirudh following her.

Pooja hurries from her desk, "Ma'am, adho andha ponna dhan adhichanga."

Anirudh looks confused, as Malar rushes to the girl who was sitting in her desk, looking distraught as she sobbed silently.

"Adhira, are you okay?", Malar asks as she kneels beside the girl.

Adhira looks, before hastily wiping her tears and nodding,"Yes ma'am."

Malar's eyes widen, at the angry red handprint on her left cheek.

"Shwetha?", Malar asks angrily. Adhira stays silent, as she didn't want herself to get fired.

"Nothing will happen to you or your position here. Tell me the truth", Malar consoled her.

Adhira nodded hesitantly,"Y-yes ma'am. It was her."

Malar nods slowly before getting up and stalking away.

Pooja who has filled Anirudh in on what was happening, tries to stop Malar.

"Ma'am, Ma'am idhu vena ma'am. What if she fires you or something?", Pooja says desperately as she tries to stop Malar

Malar smirks, "She can't."

"Ayy yena di solre? Confirm ah yosichitiya?", Anirudh asks.

Malar holds his wrist and pulls him closer, "Shh, just wait and see."

Malar sits on one of the desk in the main office, before shouting,"Shwetha"

The other employees gather to one side, their eyes wide with shock, fear and awe.

Shwetha stomps out of her cabin, "Who the hell called me so disrespectfully?"

Malar responds calmly, "Me"

Shwetha glares at her as she spits,"What do you want?"

"Me? I want an answer to a simple question. Did you, in any form, physically hurt Ms. Adhira, an employee under your management?", Malar asks with raised eyebrows.

Shwetha gives her an innocent look blinking her eyes, "What no? You can ask Adhira if you want."

"Is it so? Adhira please come forward.", Malar says.

Adhira reluctantly walks out from the crowd, "Ma'am nothing happened, can we please move past this incident."

Malar sighs, as Shwetha smirks.

Anirudh starts, "Ayy Malar-"

But Malar holds his hand indicating him to keep quiet.

"Doesn't matter Shwetha, you are fired", Malar shrugs nonchalantly.

Shwetha stand there stunned for a second before bursting into laughter, "You? Are firing me? A normal team manager is firing me?"

"Yes", Malar nods as if Shwetha is stupid.

Shwetha scoffs, "Who are you to tell me that?"

"The CEO", Malar glares at Shwetha's rude tone.

The employees gasp, while Shwetha's eyes widen in fear.

Anirudh's jaw drops open, as he stared at Malar.

"I-I don't believe you", Shwetha stutters stunned.

"I am Malarvizhi Krishnan, daughter of ex-CEO Sarath Kumar Krishnan.", Malar states. She sighs when she realises Shwetha won't go away and calls her dad.

"Hello sollu da kutty", her dad greets her.

"Appa I'm firing Shwetha, ana ava namba matingara", Malar whines making Anirudh snicker. Malar glares at him, making him shut up.

"Ms Shwetha, you heard my daughter. You are fired.", Sarath Kumar states in an authoritative voice everyone in the office recognised and knew.

"Thanks pa", Malar says.

"No problem, seri you take over from here", he says before cutting the call.

Shwetha's face has gone white in the meantime,"Appo ivlo naal ah yen nadiche?"

Malar raises her eyebrows in amusement,"Nadichena? It was partly for work experience and partly for observing my employees."

"Y-you can't do this", Shwetha exclaims hysterical.

"I can and I will. How dare you think I will let you get away with harming one of my employees",Malar shouts, as a collective gasp echoes from the room.

"I-i", Shwetha stutters.

"Take your things and get out", Malar says. Shwetha glares at her showing all her hatred before stalking back into her cabin to grab her handbag.

She comes back glares one more time before stomping out.

"Pooja freeze, all the company funds going into her account. Deactivate her work account. Quickly", Malar says.

Pooja nods rushing to her computer.

"You are the CEO?", Anirudh asks with wide eyes.

Malar nods, "You were shocked?"

"Ama but I also thought you were hot", Anirudh smirks.

Malar blushes and slaps his arm,"Summa irru da."

"All of you back to work, if you face any problems like this further, you report to me. I will not tolerate this behaviour in my work place. And regarding any of the ongoing projects, I want all the recent updates on my table by tomorrow morning? Is that doable?", Malar asks.

"Yes ma'am", they chorus.

"You guys may leave", Malar disperses them.

The employees burst into excited chatter, as they move to their work tables.

"Vaa we'll go to my cabin", Malar says dragging Anirudh.

Malar takes him into Shwetha's cabin.

"Idhu ippo your cabin ah?", Anirudh asks, making Malar nod.

Malar walks around the room disposing, anything that reminded her of Shwetha and her obnoxious decoration.

"I need my things from the cabin I had before", Malar says going to walk out.

Anirudh graps as her wrist before pinning her against the table.

"Dei vidu da, idhu yen office.", Malar says trying to push him away.

Anirudh pouts, "Namba Inga thaniya dhane irrukom."

Malar smiles, linking her arms around his neck before leaning towards him. Anirudh shuts his eyes thinking they were going to kiss. Malar smirks before kissing his cheeks.

"Yennadhu idhu", Anirudh asks disgruntled.

"Kiss", Malar smirks.

Anirudh leans forward making Malar cover his mouth with her hands.

"Idhellam ippo kadaiyadhu.", Malar says.

"Appo yeppo?", Anirudh asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Aprom, yennakq thonichuna koodukiren", Malar says.

"Thonitalum", Anirudh grumbles as Malar snickers.

"Va polam neraiyq Vela irruku", Malar says moving away from his hold.

"Oru music director uh, velaikkaran ah use panra, che", Anirudh mutters as he follows Malar.

***
This chapter is a little short, please bear with me. I was busy.

Anyways, hope you like it:)