Chapter 15

The last thing Malar could remember was getting into the aunty, crying silently, before she barged into her room and fell on her bed. She could faintly recall that the driver kept giving her glances and asking if she was ok, but that embarrassment was the last thing on her mind.

She buried her face in her pillow, as she felt heartbroken. He was the one who was wrong, nee yen di feel panre. Why do you care about him? Malar thought to herself. She was also confused about what Lina said just before she left the studio. Malar was pretty sure she was mentioning Atharvaa when she told her never to judge a book by its cover.

Oru vela nan dhan thappu panena? She thought before shaking her head, cha cha It's his fault only. But what if I was wrong? Malar started bawling again, thinking that if she was wrong she'd never be able to face Anirudh again.

Her brother rushes into her room to check on her.

"Malar? Yenna achu? Why are you crying?", Sakthi asked concerned.

"Annaaa, we fought.", Malar says still crying, holding her head in her hand and messing her hair up.

"I'm guessing you are talking about Anirudh? What happened?", Sakthi asked sitting on her bed.

Malar narrates everything that happened today morning after wiping her nose and eyes.

"Damn, you were harsh", her brother says shaking his head."Konjam porumaiya pesirukalam le.Anirudh doesn't seem like the guy who gets jealous or angry for petty reasons.What if he had a reason?"

Hearing this Malar started crying loudly making her brother wince and close his ears.

"Seri azhada di, maybe talk to him? You will know the truth then.", Sakthi suggests.

Malar shakes her head, "Mudiyadu how dare he tell that I fall for every celebrity who smiles at me. Am I so cheap?"

"But didn't you blush when Atharvaa flirted with you?", Sakthi asked confused.

"Yes but it's not like I'm going to fucking date him. For god's sake, he's a celebrity and I respect him. Respect and love are different. He was charming and he showed an interest in me. Also, he was a perfect gentleman with me, I had no reason to be rude to him." Malar exclaims stating her point of view.

Sakthi nods, "Fair enough, now go tell this to Anirudh."

Malar shakes her head with a pout, "Mudiyadu, he should apologize first."

Sakthi sighs, "Malar don't do this without listening to his point of view. If you are late then your relationship might never be repaired. You said harsh things to him, worse than what he said."

Malar sniffs and says, "I know, I feel like shit but avan mela dhan thappu."

Sakthi shrugs, "Un ishtam" before walking out.

Malar sighs before calling Ayira.

"Ayira", Malar's voice cracks making Ayira pause in worry.

"Ayy yenna di achu?", she asks.

Malar continues sobbing on the phone making Ayira sigh.

"Girl's night. Your place.", Ayira says before cutting the phone.

"So you met Atharvaa, Anirudh was angry for some reason, You and Atharvaa were chummy and You and Anirudh fought", Ayira asks licking ice cream from the spoon.

"Yes, he seriously insinuated that my personality is cheap and I would fall for any celebrity who smiles at me. I mean what the fuck", Malar says aggressively scooping her ice cream.