Chapter 10

Malar, Ayira, Arjun, and Anirudh spent time in the studio. Spending time meaning, Anirudh and Mala stared dumbfounded while Arjun and Ayira were so engrossed in their conversation, to notice there were people staring at them.

Anirudh and Malar leaned their head closer.

"I can literally feel their entire life playing in front of me right now-from getting married to growing old.", Malar says to Anirudh.

Anirudh grins, "They seem good together though don't they."

"Arjun is a good guy, isn't he? After all, Ayira's been through with her ex-boyfriend she needs someone who will make her feel safe and protected.", Malar says to Anirudh worriedly.

"Arjun is one of the best guys I know in my life. He's been my best friend for a few years now and he was always there for me.", Anirudh smiles as he tells Malar." Also, Ayira was abused by her ex?", Anirudh asks Malar concerned.

Malar nods, "It happened only once but thank god she decided to leave him. But then he kept calling her to take him back and when she didn't respond he came over to her house.Naanga avan mela oru restraining order kude kuduthom.Aprom oru 6 months ku avale disturb pannele. But this week he started again.", Malar says with anger in her tone.

"You should send him to jail since he violated the restraining order.", Anirudh tells Malar.

"I want to of course, but Ayira dhan venam intha oru vatti she told me to leave this matter.", Malar tells him.

Anirudh nods before looking over at Arjun and Ayira.

"Can we go out for lunch?", Anirudh asks them.

Everyone agrees immediately and they decide on a restaurant before booking a private reservation.

Upon reaching the restaurant Arjun and Ayira immediately, take one side of the seat forcing Anirudh and Malar to sit next to each other. Not really forcing though because both of them were happy to sit beside each other but were too stubborn to admit it.

The four of them place their orders and wait for the food to arrive. Ayira blushes at something Arjun says before hitting his arms.

"Unakku mattum setu aguthe machan", Anirudh mutters under his breath.

"God I can't watch them.", Malar says shaking her and looking at Anirudh.

Anirudh smirks and says, "You are free to look at me then."

Malar rolls her eyes fighting back a smile before elbowing him.

They look up to see Arjun and Ayira looking at them with their eyebrows raised.

"And you think we are the lovey-dovey ones", Ayira says shaking her head.

Malar glares at Ayira," Shut up."

Anirudh chuckles beside her making her pinch his thigh.

"Ouch, valikidhu di.", Anirudh winces.

"Yedhu di ah?", Malar pinches him again.

"Ouch, woman.", Anirudh winces before glaring at Malar.

Their argument was interrupted by the food arriving.

Malar leans forward to grab a bowl not realizing it was still hot.

Malar gasps in pain as she withdraws her hand to look at her finger.

Anirudh grabs her hand and checks to see if her injury is serious.

"Ayy loosu pathu eduka matte?Innum soodu pattu iruntha enna ayirukum?", Anirudh scold her blowing on her finger.