Chapter 7

"Ippo nee yenga irukke?", Malar asked her worriedly.

"N-n-an bus stand le", Ayira replies.

"Thaniyava?Yen di? Fine wait there I'll come to pick you up", Malar says before rushing out.

Malar brings a sniffling Ayira home and takes her into her room. Ayira freshens up before sitting on the bed.

"Pasikudha?", Malar asks sitting beside her.

Ayira sniffles and shakes her head no. She lays her head on Malar's shoulder and closes her eyes. Malar pats Ayira's back and sighs and she recalls how this mess happened.

*Flashback*

"Ayy yevan kooda di poi ooru sutthitu, ivlo late a vare?", Gowtham snarled at Ayira holding her hand tightly and backing her against the wall.

Ayira gasps aghast, "dei innaiku college la function adha late...I already told you".

Ayira struggles against his tight hold and whimpers when his hand tightens on her arms. She could feel a bruise forming.

"Appo yaaru di ona drop pannadu?", Gowtham shouts at her.

"Avan yen student da...dei vidu da", Ayira yells at him tears forming in her eyes.

"Ohhoo student ah? Idhu yeppe arambichidu?", Gowtham sneers and pushed her shoulder into the wall

"Dei nothing like that, he's my like my brother...Please leave me", Ayira begs as she shouts in pain.

"Shut up...Just shut up", Gowtham growls before slapping her and pushing her away making her head hit the wall. He then walks into his room before slamming the door shut.

Ayira slumps against the wall as she holds her bleeding head and cries.

After a few minutes, she gets up and packs her things before going to Malar's house.

Seeing her clutching her bleeding head and standing on her doorstep Malar panics and ushers her inside before treating her. Ayira finally loses her calm before falling on Malar's lap and crying.

Malar will never forget that day. It was one of the lowest moments in Ayira's life and Malar did everything she could to support her friend.

After that day Ayira never responded to Gowtham's call nor did she ever see him until one day when he threatened to kill her if she didn't accept him again. His behavior was out of control and Ayira was forced to file a restraining order.

It has been 6 months since then and Ayira got back to normal herself.

*End of flashback*

He never disturbed her again, until today Malar thinks to herself before opening her eyes.

She looks to the side to see Ayira fast asleep on her shoulder. "She moves her to the bed before getting up and making a call to her lawyer uncle.

"Hello, mama? Yepdi irrukinga?", Malar greets her uncle.

"Paapa, na nalla irukken.Nee yepdi ma irruke?", her uncle asks.

"Nan super a irruken, ana ennaku oru help venum.", Malar says to him.

"Sollu ma.", he responds.

"Restraining order file pannadhu apromu what if the guy still threatens the girl?", Malar asks.

"Appo antha order ah violate pannadhiku jail ku polam.", her uncle says."Yen ma edhavidhu problem ah?"

"Illa Illa uncle. Just oru reference.", Malar responds.