1-"eveything is shit"

( Hi, the first 11 chapters of this story is inspired by failure by @mysterionparks, not word for word!! it's a really good story and it inspired me to write my own. With my own plot ant twists from chapter 12 :)

Also I wrote a creek story 😙😙 and I'm also British I'm sorry, so ignore any British slip ups whoops. )

Many things have changed since fourth grade, the boys were now in junior year, one year away from graduating. However to the boys it would seem like the longest year of highs and lows.

Kyle was focused on his upcoming year of school
work and exams, he knew he had to graduate with the highest grades he could possibly get, Kyle craved academic validation and it felt like the end of the world when he didn't achieve what he knew he could. Kyle hasn't been friends with Stan since sixth grade ever since Stan turned ten he had changed almost as if life was not worth living. This took a toll on Kyle which ended their relationship.

Kenny was now with butters, which wasn't a shock to anyone. Kenny had a fat crush on butters ever since fourth grade, When they found themselves in Hawaii together he figured out that he definitely like butters. He was still poor and lived with his drunk addict parents, he managed to sweep up a few jobs to save up for money to buy gifts for Karen. Kenny was close with Kyle however Stan was his best friend he would do anything for him and to protect him, he had seen what Stan had been through and he stuck with Stan unlike the others.

Cartman wasn't as close to the boys as he used to be, after Heidi broke up with him he changed and kept a little more to himself, he was still a manipulative asshole though.

And Stan, stan was holding on for dear life, ever since fourth grade life had just got worst for him. Stan saw no point in life, in his words everything was shit, nothing would make him happy like it used to, that's when Stan turned to alcohol a few sips of vodka and whiskey would return the last few ounces of happiness he had left in him temporarily , Kenny was the only one that knew how bad Stan was but he stuck with him. Unlike Kyle who was one of the many reasons for stans pain, his super best friend left him when he was at his worst and Stan was still angry, hurt and bitter because of this. His parents relationship had fallen apart and Randy almost drank himself to death everyday, putting a strain on their whole family. Eventually leading to a divorce, stans grandpa had died which crushed Stan. All of these combined made stans life a living hell and alcohol was his only friend.

Stans alarm clock blared harshly, stan groaned loudly as his head started to pound after a previous night of getting shitfaced.

Sighing Stan slowly stood up his vision blurry, any quick motion could cause him to throw up everywhere, taking slow steps he reached the bathroom and stared at himself in the large mirror.

When did things get like this he thought to himself, ten year old him staring back at him "I'm sorry I let you down dude" he said in defeat but also chuckling to himself as he realised he was talking to himself in a mirror.

After cleaning his self up Stan put on his clothes grabbing his usual jacket and hat, as he left the room he quickly spun around "almost forgot you" as he grabbed the half full bottle of whiskey, tucking it away in his bag.

Once he reached the bottom of the stairs he headed to the kitchen, there stood his mum who had no idea of stans drinking habits, she worked often leaving Stan in the house alone by himself and his thoughts causing more unwarranted drinking, Shelley was in college and obviously Randy had moved out.

"Bye mum" he said as he grabbed a piece of toast hoping the bread would get rid of this non stop headache "bye Stanley love you" she said as Stan closed the door.

Stan got in his old rusty car, Stan wasn't good with car brands so he wasn't sure what one it was, as Stan buckled in he got his phone out and started playing 'Christmas kids by roar' he felt as if he could relate to the lyrics, once the song started playing he spun the wheel and sped of down the road facing yet another day.

Kenny slammed the door behind him to mute out his parents screaming, they just never stop it's like a never ending loop of screams constantly in Kenny's head, Kenny thought to himself as he stuck his wired earphones, obviously Kenny was to poor to afford those fancy headphones or AirPods but he was happy with his earphones just like the minor things in his life. He text Stan

Stantheman: hey dude meet in usual place :)

Kenny put his phone away and listened to the music drifting into his thoughts, before he knew it he had reached school.

Kenny headed to his and stans spot, Kenny was greeted with tired blue eyes and a put on smile "hey man" Stan said putting on his normal act like usual.

Kenny could always tell when he's been drinking his eyes always look glossier as If there was a wall holding back years of tears, pain and tiredness. "Dude.. have you been drinking again" Kenny sighed he hated it but Kenny was out of ideas to help Stan he knew alcohol numbed his pain but it shouldn't have to.

"Literally the tiniest bit I promise" Stan said biting his lip anxiously as he knew he was lying he hated lying to Kenny but he didn't want to disappoint him anymore than he already has, he also didn't want to lose another friend.

Kenny knew he was lying but decided to change the subject so Stan didn't feel interrogated "anyways you won't believe what happened so me butters had a date last night and we got home and his parents was out and well.. things got a little hot one thing lead to another and.."

Before Kenny could finish Stan slapped him with a very rare genuine smile plastered on his face "no way dude you totally fucked.. dom or sub??" Stan said smirking. Kenny laughed cheekily "oh you totally know dude" a massive smirk plastered on his face

The boys laughed. Not noticing Kyle hurriedly walking to class.

"Hey Joo boy" Cartman snickered "shut up fat ass I don't have time for you today" kyle said impatiently practically jogging past Cartman .

Kyle was on a mission to find out why he had a b- in social studies, he reached the classroom swiftly opening the door.

"hi mr garrison, I was just wondering why I have a b- I mean I ticked of all the objectives. I researched, I wrote an essay. My mums going to kill me.. have you seen my mum angry???" Kyle said bearly breathing in between his words as panic spread all over him.

Mr garrison looked up at him " well Kyle first of all I'm sure your mums not going to kill you second of all your assignment was great it's just.. I think you were missing some creative aspects you only had aspects of logic and I needed a bit more creative.. as you're so keen on getting a higher grade I'll give you two days to redo the assignment."

"I'll see you then Kyle" Kyle smiled and nodded his head thanking mr garrison, slightly calming down.

Looking at his phone he realised first period was about to start "shit.." he muttered to himself quietly, Stan was in that class.

Kyle knew he hurt Stan but it was for the better, Kyle was still pissed though as Stan seemed to hate him now, he thought Stan would understand but no he didn't. Kyle sat down gathering his books and placing them on the desk.

10
minutes had gone by and still no sign of Stan, Kyle was relieved but also couldn't help but feel a bit worried.

As Kyle was deep in thought. The classroom door suddenly swung open, Stan wobbled in, his face down and hands in his pockets "sorry I'm lat-late I was.. in the the office" he said stumbling each word, placing his self carefully on his desk the teacher believed this and went on with teaching.

Kyle stared at Stan who's head was now face down on his desk, was he.. drunk??? Kyle thought to himself, shit he didn't know his drinking was this bad, Kyle felt kind of worried but it was not his place to worry.

While Kyle was deep in thought

he didn't notice Stan sit up and look at him,

who now knows Kyle was staring at him

he stuck his middle finger up at Kyle, snapping Kyle out of his trance

"still a dick then" Kyle said to himself.

First period had finally finished.