4- "My dad"

TW-TALK OF ABUSE

(Omg hey, I rewrote Tweek without a stutter, as he doesn't really stutter in the show he, usually just twitches causing his words to be a bit messed up. Ok that's all! :) )

"Hey guys" tolkien smiled half waving at Kenny, Stan, butters, Craig and Tweek.

"I'm throwing a party this weekend for my birthday,alcohol will be there you can also bring your own, everyone will be there and you guys are invited" tolkien beamed before bouncing of.

An excuse to actually drink Stan thought

"I'm in!" Stan shouted

Kenny death stared Stan , knowing exactly what stan was up to

"dude really?" Kenny moaned.

"What it's a party everyone's going to be drinking including me" stan winked with a smirk on his face before leaving.

Kenny sighed into his coat half covering his face, this boy doesn't take anything seriously he thought or he has just given up completely on life.

Kenny prayed it was the first option.

The last few periods slowly went by until eventually the last bell rang, Stan text Kenny

Kenneth: hey man wanna head to the cafe later pretty sure Tweek is working tonight which meanssss free drinks ;)

Stan turned the radio up, before sliding his phone into his pocket, slowly he lit up a cigarette which was one addiction he could actually easily quit, Stan smoked very occasionally.

unlike Kenny and Craig who were not only smokers but stoners as well, however they reduced their smoking habits after Butters and Tweek protested against it, obviously still sneaking a few every now and then.

Radio: -and now an all time classic 70s hit, Kansas with carry on wayward son. -

Stan snapped out of his thoughts before quietly listening to the words, feeling nostalgic he thought of fourth grade when him and Kyle got a million on Guitar hero only to be called fags.

Stan chuckled laughing at the irony.

suddenly remembering his realisation earlier today.

Fuck he thought, not only was this a problem as Stan wanted to hate Kyle but not just that, stan was sure Kyle was straight.

Stan looked up only to see Kyle quickly walking past.

his green eyes focused on one thing.

Stan.

Kyle handed mr garrison his paper that was due, praying he'd be handed an A star the next day.

"I don't know how you Managed to do this on time kyle,you really are a dedicated student now leave I've got papers to mark" mr garrison said sternly but yet still smiling.

Kyle obviously left the classroom finally being able to head home as he walked through the entrance he noticed Stan in his car, staring at what seemed to be nothing.

Kyle could hear a quiet music coming from his car..

is that kyle thought..

Carry on wayward son

guitar hero?

Kyle laughed out loud probably looking crazy to anyone watching him nearby.

Kyle didn't notice that once again he was staring at Stan, who had looked up and what seemed to be examining kyles face almost as if Stan was trying to read his every thought.