18- you cant sugarcoat death

-Heyy, there's a lot of first person povs in this, so I hope you guys enjoy:) -

Kenny's PoV-

So I was minding my own fucking business, I had just left butters house after um an.. eventful few hours.

When all of a sudden a car came swerving towards me, the asshole driving was obviously shitfaced.

I tried to jump out of the way, but obviously I'm not faster than a vehicle double the size of me.

And boom, now I'm just chilling in hell again.

How ironic.

"Hey there demons I'm back" I smiled at the fuckers

"Seriously? A car again sidewalks are invented for a reason Kenny" one of the boys replied

"Woah woah I was on the sidewalk, the car was on the wrong path not me!" I explained myself taking a seat.

I thought of that time Kyle tried to tell me not dying is cool back in fourth grade, yes I can still remember I think I'm secretly holding a grudge.

If anything it's a curse.

It would be fine if everyone fucking remembered for once, I hate seeing them go through pain, especially butters and Stan multiple times I've watched them sob while staring at my dead body, the next minute they completely forget.

It kind of fucks you up.

I don't understand how it works, I don't know where my body goes, I don't know why everyone forgets, I don't know how sometimes I can be gone longer and other times I seem to wake up straight away.

It's fucked.

I hope I'll be back soon this time.

Kyles PoV-

My eyes widened, tears began to fill my eyes

My friend since kindergarten..

Is..Is dead

I let out a shaky breath "butters where are you"

"The hospital, Kenny's body it's just there lifeless" he cried I could hear the heart monitor making the same line of noise, no beeps.

My heart broke.

"We'll be there" I said before hanging up the phone.

Shit I've got to tell Stan I thought, how is he going to take it, he's his closest friend.

I knocked on their door, thankfully Stan answered straight away.

"Kyle? Have you been crying? What's wrong!?" He asked concern laced his voice

My voice cracked "s-Stan Kenny's.. Kenny's dead" the words left my mouth.

His face, this has to be the most heartbreaking moment of my life, Stans face was so.. surreal. His face immediately dropped, tears consumed his eyes before running down his cheeks.

I immediately hugged him and he threw himself around me, his grip was so tight,we were standing there like that for 10 minutes.

"Stan we need to go to the hospital, we have to be there for butters" I whispered

He nodded, and we immediately headed for the hospital.

Again.

Butters PoV

When Kenny left my house I was the happiest fella, I love that boy so much words can't describe it.

When I heard the large collision outside a few minutes after, I couldn't help but feel concerned, a bad feeling overwhelmed me.