5-"The funs just began"

A week had finally passed Stan had continued his drunken ways, causing Kenny to worry more and more, Kyle was head deep into his school work not letting anything distract him not even Stanley.

It was finally Friday, Tolkien's party.

"Ok dude should I wear this or this" Stan said
holding two jackets.

"um Stan there literally the same" Kenny sighed looking at the time "dude you need to hurry up we need to pick up butters remember?"

"shit no I forgot alright I choose this one and Kenny.. they are actually different this one has a different thread pattern" Stan smiled cheerily

"god you're so gay" Kenny rolled his eyes trying to hide his smile forming on his face.

"I'll be back dude I'm just going to piss" Kenny said leaving for the bathroom.

Stan smiled waiting for Kenny to close the door, before opening his draw to reveal his stash of alcohol grabbing a bottle of whiskey he tucked it away in his jacket pocket hoping Kenny would not see the outline.

"Alright ready dude" Kenny said from behind

How long was he there thought Stan.

"Yep let's go text butters that we're leaving"

Leo<3: be there in 5 babe

"All done" Kenny replied

"alright lets get this party started put a good playlist on dude" Stan said passing him his phone

"oh you already know" Kenny replied knowing he was known for having amazing music taste.

Shortly after they arrived at butters house, butters sat in the back, Kenny then joining butters

"sup Leo" he said nibbling his ear, slightly taking butters by surprise

he smiled "hey ken" butters smirked

"Jesus Christ guys I'm still here remember, please don't fuck in my car" Stan said laughing nervously

"wow way to ruin the moment dick" Kenny moaned placing his arm around butters shoulder.

"Well it's all good because we're here dudes" Stan said while turning into tolkiens drive.

The smell of alcohol surrounded the three boys as they hopped out the car, flashing lights coming from inside, shun into their eyes, laughing and talking filling the air.

"this is gonna be the shit" Kenny smiled while walking ahead with butters.

Stan pulled out his whiskey "agreed Kenny agreed" he said quietly as he took 3 large sips of his whiskey,wiping his wet lips with his sleeve, he walked into the party.

The sound of people singing filled stans ears, the smell of alcohol for once not only coming of him, people making out. Stan eventually bumped into Tolkien.

"bro this is the best party ever"

Tolkien smiled "thanks man it's nice you could make it"

before their conversation could carry on Clyde pulled Tolkien away to badly dance to 'Jump around'.

Stan took another sip letting his eyes consume his surroundings and the people around him.

Stan noticed a familiar tall skinny figure standing in the corner awkwardly

Kyle.

What's he doing here Stan thought, he hated party's maybe he changed his mind.

Before Stans brain could catch up with his feet he was standing just behind Kyle.