16- i saw red

-Hiii, this chapters a bit longer and has some Drama in it Yayy, due to the lack of flavour in the last two chapters. Hope you guys enjoy :) -

Today was the first day back at school since Stan attempted to take his life, Stan wasn't nervous but he was slightly worried people would know what he had tried to do.

He wasn't embarrassed but he didn't want people who had never spoke to him try to pity him.

Like usual Stan kissed his mum goodbye and left the house.

Jumping into the car, Stan turned the heating up due to the extra cold day , which was a bit unusual as it was early spring. But Stan didn't mind, it was often snowing in South Park so he was used to the coldness.

Stan opened Spotify before clicking on a playlist full of songs by the smiths, He was in a good mood today and hoped nothing would fuck that up. Quickly he put his phone down before turning the wheel and driving down the road.

As Stan arrived he sent a text to Kenny and Kyle.

Kenneth: meet me at my locker :)

Ky <3 : meet me at my locker :)

Grabbing his bag, Stan jumped out the car, as he locked it he walked towards the entrance of the building.

After 10 minutes the boys arrived at Kyles locker.

"What's up?" they both asked

"Hey guys, not much just was bored"

The boys smiled before starting conversation, while walking to their first class which luckily they all had together.

"Take your seats people take your seats" mr Adler repeated while waiting patiently waiting at his desk.

Eventually all in their seats, mr Adler began the register.

"Eric?"

"Here"

"Bebe?"

"Here"

Wendy

"Here"

"Stan?"

"Here"

Wendy turned around, she now faced stan

"Hey Stan, where have you been, science was boring without you"

after breaking up one last time in eight grade, Stan and Wendy stayed just really good friends, neither of them had feelings for each other so it wasn't awkward at all

stan rubbed the back of his head, while trying to think of an excuse

"Uhhh um I was ill" Stan replied

"Ohh well it's nice to have you back, also I have so much drama to tell you about" Wendy squealed catching half the classes attention.

"Quiet during the register testaburger" mr Adler coughed.

She smiled one last time at Stan before turning around quickly

Stan laughed, before bringing his attention back to the board.

Kyles actual actual PoV

A sudden loud high pitched squeal made me jump, as I wasn't paying much attention it scared me.

I turned to the left of me to see Wendy smiling hugely at Stan who was chuckling under his breath.

I let out a relieved sigh to see nobody was being killed.

Wendy should really think about acting in horror movies, with a squeal like that.

I wasn't really bothered that Stan and Wendy were talking, I mean yes they Went out on and of since fourth grade, but it's been 3 years since they broke up.