17- boyfriend?

Omg hi this is the shortest chapter I've ever done, I'm sorry I was literally struggling to think, but anyways there's gonna be povs from other characters that's not Stan and Kyle to spice things up in the next chapter.

Hopefully the next few chapters are better I pray :)

Stans PoV
Slowly coming back round, I half opened my eyes, my vision was blurry and I was struggling to focus because of the unbearable pain in the back of my head.

I focused on the movement I could see in the corner of my eye, Kyle was sat over Damien punching him.

And I mean really punching him

I was pretty sure Damien would've been knocked out by now, but Kyle didn't stop.

As much as Damien deserved it, I didn't want Kyle to get in trouble.

"Kyle..he's out..stop" I muttered before slowly blacking out again.

Kyles PoV

I was in a fit of rage

I was irate nothing could stop me I was going to punch the shit out of Damien until I felt satisfied.

I knew he was unconscious but I didn't care

"Kyle he's out stop" I heard Stan mutter before going silent again

Fuck i was in such a fit of anger and rage, I forgot Stan was there. Guilt automatically took over me.

Once Kyle quickly made his way to Stan, he noticed the pool of blood surrounding his head.

"Shit" Kyle mumbled while holding the back of stans head, attempting to apply pressure.

Kyle quickly made his way to the school nurses, who were immediately panicked when they saw Stan.

Though they were nurses, there was nothing they could to to help Stan due to the fact he had a serious injury they were not trained for.

The nurses immediately called the ambulance, which after 10 minutes shortly arrived, Kyle yet again was on the way to the hospital with stan.

Stans PoV

I opened my eyes to face a white ceiling with a light in the centre, blinding me.

It didn't take me long to realise I was back in the hospital

"Jesus I didn't wanna be back here so soon" I chuckled

The laugh was short lived, as an unbearable pain struck me in the back of my head

"Holy shit" I shouted due the shock of how unbelievably painful it was.

"Dude are you okay??"

I jumped due the voice startling me, I thought i was alone.

I look to my left to see a very concerned Kyle,
I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him.

He rubbed his eyes, has he just woken up I thought

"Shit did I wake you up sorry" i whispered

"No no it's fine dude, you didn't answer my question are you okay??" Kyle replied

"Oh yeah sorry I'm fine my head just hurts like hell" I said while very very gently rubbing my head trying to soothe it.

A doctor walked in, and smiled

"I'm glad to see you're awake Stan, you gained a grade 4 concussion, where you were passed out longer than a minute, due to this you might find yourself forgetting things quite easily but other than that you should be fine, just don't do any physical activity for the next two days"
he said before leaving stan and Kyle again.

"No physical activity for two days, that sucks" Stan smirked at Kyle

"Your heads always in the gutter marsh" Kyle chuckled

After a few hours, Stan was eventually aloud to go home, his mum was obviously worried when Stan arrived, with yet another beaten face, Stan and Kyle explained to her what happened.

After a few hugs, Sharon relaxed a little, just happy Stan was ok now.

"Stan I can't stay tonight, my mum said she misses me or something like that" Kyle laughed

"That's alright dude, I'll see you later ok" Stan smiled

Kyle waved at Stan and Sharon as he left the house.

-Time skip-

"Hi mum" Kyle smiled while taking of his green gloves and setting them on the side

"Hi bubby, how's your boyfriend??" She taunted Kyle

"Mummmmm he's not my boyfriend" Kyle whinged

Ike hopped down the stairs and abruptly interrupted their conversation

"Might as well be, mum do you know what Kyle did at Tolkien's par.." Ike quickly ended his sentence short, after seeing Kyle, mouthing the words you're dead if you finish that sentence.

Ike gulped, "ummm I'm just going to go back upstairs" he said before running upstairs and quickly closing his door.

"What was that about" Sheila laughed

"Not a clue mum aha..aha" Kyle laughed very obviously

"Um anyways I'll be in my room" Kyle backtracked before pacing up the stairs.

Phew he thought

He thought back to Ikes remark about Stan being his boyfriend, obviously they had been flirting and well..making out but does Stan actually like Kyle or is he just messing around.

Kyle was sure of the answer, but he was too scared at the thought of actually confronting Stan and telling him how he feels.

He pushed the thoughts out of his head, trying not to stress his self

A loud ringtone interrupted Kyles thoughts.

Looking down at his phone, he saw the name buttters, curious he picked up.

"Hey butters what's up"

A sob was heard from across the phone, Kyle found his heart beating fast

"Butters what's wrong"

"K-Kenny he's he's dead"..