14- safe embrace

(Hi this chapter might be a little random and everywhere but I thought we needed some light hearted reading after the last few chapters, the next chapters will be better I swear!!)

Stan sent a text to his mum

Mum <3: hey mum I'm back home, I'm okay, Kyles staying the night x

He looked up from his phone to see Kyle had already sat down.

"Make yourself at home dude" Stan laughed

"You're such a dick" Kyle replied snickering

"Wanna watch some Terrence and Philip, for the nostalgia" Stan smiled while reaching for the remote.

"Hell yes" Kyle replied enthusiastically

Stan concentrated on the tv, while Kyle couldn't help but stare at stans face.

Kyle smiled realising the colour in stans face had come back after a week of not drinking,

making stans eyes stand out more than usual, his usual drunken dull blue eyes now looked navy, like the colour of a midwinter sky at night, with many different hues and shades of blue. One glance of his eyes told years of struggle that couldn't be put into words, but showed a fighter.

"Kyle Kyle Kyle!" Stan screamed waving his hand in Kyles face

"Yes" Kyle replied acting normal as if he wasn't staring into stans eyes for at least 30 seconds.

"The shows started" Stan smiled before quickly getting up to turn the light switch of.

The tv projected it's light onto the boys, as they watched the show.

After hours of laughing, the show finally ended,

Stan yawned "ky I can't be bothered to get up let's just sleep here" now rubbing his eyes.

Kyle nodded in agreement, Stan turned the tv of leaving the two boys in nothing but darkness and each others company's.

Kyle placed his back against the sofa before gradually turning to the side, now facing Stan.
Who was laying on his back with his head against the sofa arm.

Slowly Kyle felt an arm wrap around his back pulling him closer to Stan, he smiled before placing his arm around stans stomach and placing his head on stans chest.

Kyle listened to stans Steady heartbeat. With a smile on his face before slowly drifting of to sleep.

-time skip-

Kenny knocked on stans front door,

earlier today he decided he was going to see Stan to see how he was doing, he hadn't spoken to him since seeing him in the hospital.

Once again he knocked on the door.

No answer.

Kenny slightly panicked, picked up the spare key, that was hidden behind a pot of roses in stans front garden.

Stan showed him where the key was in case Kenny ever needed to stay the night when things were bad back at home.

Quickly Kenny unlocked the door, he headed up the stairs, after two steps, Kenny noticed something in the corner of his eye.

Bright red hair,

quietly Kenny tiptoed towards the red hair, eventually reaching the front of the sofa, he looked down.

Kenny tried his best not to scream like a fan girl, while looking at the two boys peacefully asleep.

Kyles head was sat on stans chest his arm sprawled across stans chest, meanwhile Stan had one arm behind his head and the other wrapped around Kyles back, which even in his sleep was still tightly gripping onto Kyle. The blankets were crumpled up on the floor in a messy pile, where the two had been fidgeting.

"Omg this is so cute" Kenny gushed over the two boys.

Kenny quietly took out his phone, "I'm so sending this to miss marsh" Kenny whispered.

As Kenny pressed the button to take a photo, a bright flash shun onto the boys,

Shit the flash was on, Kenny stood frozen trying not to make a sound.

The boys stirred

"Stan" Kyle mumbled, his eyes still closed, Stan pulled Kyle closer, reassuring Kyle who quickly fell back into a slumber, after feeling stans safe embrace.

"I am literally going to cry" Kenny giggled, due to his excitement Kenny forgot he was supposed to be whispering, and said this out normal volume.

"Fuck" Kenny whispered this time

Stan quickly opened his eyes, after hearing a voice that definitely wasn't Kyles,
Stan looked to his right, making sure Kyle was ok first, Kyle laid there his head buried deep into stans chest. Stan smiled before turning to his left

Stan flinched, making Kyle fidget a little,
not expecting to see a person standing there, staring at him and Kyle with a massive grin on his face.

"Jesus fucking Christ Kenny, what the fuck are you doing here" Stan yell whispered

"Well I was coming to check up on you, but looks like you already have a visitor" Kenny giggled

"Dude really it's like half 8" Stan sighed

"for your information it's actually half 11 in the morning"  Kenny smiled still

"Fuck, we've slept in"  Stan muttered to his self

"and why was that Stanley, did you guys fuck" Kenny chuckled with a devious look on his face

Before Stan could reply Kyle spoke up "no we didn't fuck." he said in a low raspy morning voice.

Jesus that was hot Stan thought

"Now will you guys shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" Kyle moaned before turning his back to Kenny and Stan.

"Kyle it's half 11 on a school day." Kenny said with a monotone voice.

Stan gave Kenny a death stare, knowing what was about to come

"Wait what! Kyle yelped scrambling for his phone, that was hidden in between the cushions of the sofa.

Kyle turned his phone on, the time read half 11

"Shit, Stan. Stan we need to go to school!" Kyle exclaimed before running around the living room looking for his belongings.

"Fuck I don't have fresh clothes, I can't go home mum will kill me" Kyle muttered to his self

"Kyle chill, you're acting like Tweek right now" Stan giggled.

Kyle death stared him

"ok not funny, you can wear my clothes, and we'll just make up some shitty excuse to why we wasn't at school"

"Wait.. why aren't you at school." Stan turned towards Kenny who was trying his best to hold his laugh in.

"I'm sorry guys, I just had to, it's the last day of half term, school doesn't start till tomorrow" Kenny laughed hysterically

"Kenny you dick" both boys screamed.