25- old enemies

The bright morning sunlight blinded me as I opened my eyes, I looked down to see Kyle sleeping peacefully in my arms.

If fourth grade me saw this, he'd be freaking out.

I'm never going to get over how beautiful he is.

Gently I crawled of the bed and headed downstairs.

Hm seems like mums still not home I thought.

I cleaned the pizza boxes of the side and cleaned up the mess me and Kyle had Made in the living room.

A hard knock came from the front door, slightly startling me, I looked at the clock it was half 8 in the morning.

Who the hell is here so early, it's got to be mum I thought, she must've forgot her keys.

Another hard knock interrupted my thoughts, Jesus why is she knocking so hard I thought.

I rushed to the door in attempt to stop the aggressive knocking so it doesn't wake Kyle up.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

Instant regret filled me, I felt the blood drain from my face.

I stared back at a handgun between my eyes, that my one and only dad was holding.

"Dad what are you doing.." I spoke calmly, not daring to move

"You did this Stan. You ruined this family. You ruined our marriage." He snarled

I could smell the alcohol on his breath

"Dad I didn't ruin anything, it was a mutual agreement between you and mum to separate" I said terrified I was going to piss him of.

"I only agreed because I had to, otherwise court would've fined me, it was all you stan. You're going to pay"

My heart dropped as he said those last 3 words, is my own dad really going to shoot me.

I don't want to die.

"Dad you're not thinking about this properly, we can just talk normally..without the gun" I spoke pleading he'd put down the gun.

"There would be no reason for me to be here, if I didn't have this gun Stanley"

I shook he really planned on killing me, I began to freeze not knowing what to do in this situation.

He had me trapped.

That's when I heard my bedroom door open.

No no no no no no.

One step

Fuck

Two step

Three step

No no no. Kyle go back up

Four step

"Stan?"

Shit.

"Who's that?" My dad asked

"He's just a friend" I spoke shakily, sorry Kyle but I'm not risking him shooting you because you're my boyfriend.

Kyles Pov

Friend???

Fucking friend??

What the fuck??

I didn't know who Stan was talking to, but alarm bells began to go of when he called me a friend.

I walked down the rest of the steps, my heart dropped as I saw stans dad holding a gun between his eyes.

Stans Pov