19- questioning

TW- talk of rape and sexual assault

Kyles pov-

After chugging a bunch of water, I began to sober up.

I didn't want a hangover tomorrow, so I had to attempt to resurrect myself.

Now that my drunk alter ego was out the way, my sober thoughts consumed my brain again.

"Fuck" I muttered I left Stan, who needed me.

Shit I better find him, looking around downstairs I couldn't find him anywhere.

Maybe he just wanted to get away from the alcohol I thought, as I  wondered up the stairs.

Opening the first door, I saw Craig and Tweek fucking, I gagged closing the door quickly.

That's a sight I'm never getting out of my head.

The second door was locked

I moved to the third door, carefully i opened it not trying to see another couple fucking.

At first It seemed like nobody was in there, but once I turned my head to the left a little.

I freaked the fuck out.

An unconscious Stan was on the floor and some guy I've never seen before was.. was touching Stan.

The realness of the situation hit me, running up to the guy.

I punched him, one hit and he was knocked out.

This time I wasn't worrying about beating the shit out of him, I needed to help Stan out of this situation.

Carefully I grabbed the thick blanket of the bed and wrapped it around Stans vulnerable body, I picked him up carefully and placed him on the bed.

Not daring to leave Stan out of my sight I picked up my phone and called Kenny.

Please pick up

"Why the fuck are you calling me we're in the same building"

"Kenny come upstairs now, third room." I hung up before he could protest.

Shortly after Kenny arrived and saw Stan as well as the guy still out cold on the floor, the situation clicked.

He walked up to the guy and kicked him in the face, hoping it would wake him up.

Luckily the boy groaned in pain meaning he was definitely awake.

Kenny grabbed him by his hair at the front of his head, forcing him to make eye contact.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Kenny growled with an unusual amount of lowness in his voice.

The guy gulped, seeing the fury in Kenny's eyes he saw no point in lying.

"I gave him a drink it had Ghb in it, it makes you sleepy forgetful and weak, a large amount can cause seizures.. but I only gave him 1 dose he should be awake in 2 hours. I planned on raping him" he spoke

Kyle winced at the words, if stan wasn't here right now he'd be beating the shit out of him, that's what he called Kenny for.

Kenny registered his words, he smashed the guys head into the ground.

"You're fucking disgusting"

He pulled him up once again by his hair

"Get the fuck up, me Craig and Clyde are gonna have a field day with you, then I'm calling the police you fucking wrongen" 

Kenny looked back at stan , he saw Kyle playing with his hair while looking down at him with such awe.

He knew Stan was safe. And with that he left the room, closing the door behind him.