24-memories

(I hate writing chapters like this, they always feel so rushed to me, but we got to have some peaceful moments at least 😅)

Kenny's Pov

I let myself into stans house, because why not, the door was unlocked so I was basically welcomed in.

I called for Stan, but there was no answer

He might be asleep I thought, I headed up the stairs, reaching stans door I moved the knob, obviously the door was locked.

Before I could yell out to Stan, let's just say I heard some things I wish I could erase from my memory.

Thank fucking god they had finished a few seconds later, I was about to run out the house and jump in-front of a car.

"I love you too Stanley" I heard from the other side of the door, I smiled

Their so cute I thought, before realising I look like a weirdo standing outside stans door after they just did it.

I knocked on the door

Silence, I chuckled knowing their definitely freaking out right now.

"Oi lovebirds now that you've stopped fucking, can you unlock the door please" I smirked

"Fucking Kenny" I heard Stan mutter from the other side of the door.

A click of the door, followed by Stan saying come in, was my queue.

I opened the door Kyle was very obviously red and flustered under the duvet, while Stan was in his trousers he must've just put on, with sweat beaming of his forehead.

I smirked "the question is are you top or bottom?" I laughed recalling weeks ago when Stan asked me that.

Kyle was very clearly confused and wanted to be in on the joke,

while Stan rolled his eyes at me before mouthing top, so Kyle don't scream at him.

I laughed

"Kenny what are you doing here?" Stan asked clearly curious

"Oh just wanted to say hi" I grinned

Both boys laughed.

"You guys should probably shower and clean up I'll be downstairs" I said before leaving the room

Kyles Pov

As Stan cleaned our um mess

I headed to the shower to clean myself, Stan also did the same after I finished up.

Once again I put on Stans clothes, them being slightly shorter at my ankle as I was a tiny bit taller than him.

But they were still loose due to Stan having a more built figure than me.

I smiled at everything that just went down and headed downstairs.

"Um how long were you at the door" I asked Kenny rubbing my neck slightly embarrassed.

He laughed "not long dude but enough to make me want to puke"

I rolled my eyes.

"How are you and butters" I asked quickly trying to change the subject I started

"Oh man, still good as ever, I love him a lot"

I smiled at Kenny's reply, he seemed so happy when he spoke about butters.

It's nice seeing your friends happy.

"Wait... if you guys were fucking does that mean omg. Are you guys together???" Kenny grinned

Before I could answer Stan quickly beat me to it
"Yes yes we are" he smiled making me blush slightly

"our whole friend group is gay except Cartman.. well unless" Kenny pulled a shocked face

We laughed

"It would make sense actually" we giggled

"Anyways guys wanna go for late night walk?" Kenny asked

"You're so random" Stan replied "But yeah sure let's go"

The three boys wrapped up, before leaving stans house and walking to where there feet brang them.

They spoke amongst each other, as they walked.

"Do you guys remember when Kyle became Kyley-b?" Stan began hysterically laughing

"I forgot about that" Kenny chuckled

"Guysss, it's a jersey thing you wouldn't get it" Kyle replied rolling his eyes

Making the boys laugh even more

"Remember that war between all of us because of PlayStations and x boxes" Kenny laughed

"Dude you were a whole ass Japanese princess"

"What can I say" Kenny winked

"X boxes are still better" Kyle smirked

"Incorrect but I'll let it slide" Stan replied

Before they knew it the three boys had ended up at starks pond.

"Dude why do we always end up here" Kyle laughed

"It's my favourite place to be dramatic Kyle" Stan smiled

"Fuck you asshole." Kenny screamed before pointing his middle finger up at the sky.

Kyle and Stan both baffled looked at each other and then back at Kenny.

"Um Kenny what are you doing" Stan asked very confused.

Kenny turned around "well me and the boys down in hell don't like that asshole" he said casually.

Both boys stared at Kenny convinced he just lost his mind, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

Kenny rolled his eyes "whatever assholes"

After an hour of just speaking Kenny spoke

"Anyways dudes I've got to get back, I promised Karen I'd read her a bedtime story and it's getting late"

Kyle smiled warmly "you're a good brother Kenny"

Kenny grinned, that was one of his favourite compliments from people,

it made him feel like he was doing a good job, a better job than his shitty parents.

"Thanks dude" he said before leading of, Kyle and Stan following him behind.

"You sure you don't want us to walk you home?" Stan asked Kenny

"I'll be fine guys, I'll see you later" he said waving as he turned around.

The two boys went back into the house, locking the door this time.

Kyle yawned "damn I'm tired"

Stan smirked "probably all that movement in bed"

"Shut up dude, like I said your heads always in the gutter" Kyle smiled

"Wouldn't have it anyway, but to be honest I'm tired as well let's go" Stan said before heading up the stairs with Kyle.

The boys both laid in each others arms, each with a smile on their face as they slowly fell asleep.