2- "Hi kenny.."

After another 2 hours it was finally lunch, Kyle decided he should speak to Kenny about stans state this morning.

Kyle spotted Kenny's massive orange parker that always covered his face, it wasn't hard to miss him.

"Hey Kenny can I speak to you"

"sure what's up" Kenny replied looking at Kyle curiously as Kyle looked rather worried

"well Stan came in 10 minutes late to first period and I'm pretty sure he was drunk? He was stumbling his words and could barely walk"

shit thought Kenny, Stan never got that drunk at school things must be bad

"have you seen him since then?" Kenny asked concern filling his stomach "um no haven't seen him since we left class" Kyle said his words sounding slightly shaky.

"Fuck" Kenny quietly said filling Kyle with a bad feeling.

Stans pov from earlier.
Earlier today after stan and Kenny separated, Stan remembered he had first period with Kyle, anxious Stan headed to the bathroom and took a sip of his whiskey which turned into a few more sips turning into nearly half the bottle.

When he looked at his phone he realised he was late, gathering enough energy to walk to class he left the bathroom , once arriving, after making some shitty excuse the teacher actually believed, he finally sat down.

His head rested on the desk to try and stop the constant feeling of dizziness, stan couldn't help but feel like someone was staring at him he looked around the class everyone's eyes on the teacher or their books.

Except for one person, Kyle.

Stan made eye contact but Kyle didn't even flinch or blink almost like he was lost in thought, stan admired his red hair resting upon his pale face, his emerald green eyes piercing into stans soul.
Stan always knew Kyle was a good looking boy but for some reason he felt different, he couldn't explain how he felt but he did not like it.

Being uncomfortable with his thoughts Stan needed Kyle to stop looking at him, sticking his middle finger up Kyle finally snapped out of it, muttering something under his breath.

What the hell was that about Stan thought.

After what felt like eternity the bell rang

Back to present

The smell of vomit and whiskey clung onto Stan, he sat in the bathroom stall head against the wall his knees against his chest spread apart.

Fuck how am I going to get myself out of this one Stan thought, knowing if Kenny saw him like this he'd be disappointed, Stan had the sudden urge to puke, crawling towards the toilet seat he placed his head directly towards the bowl of water his arms supporting his head also hiding the mess he had created. 

Stans skin was suddenly on fire as he gagged up all of the whiskey he had drank in the past 24 hours, his forehead covered in sweat, tears streamed down his face as more whiskey forced its way up.

The bathroom door suddenly opened Stan panicked as he was no where near finished being sick, please be a random person please be a random person Stan begged.

"Stan?" Kenny whispered concern in his voice.

Stans eyes filled up with tears, fuck.

After Kyle had told Kenny about Stan, Kyle had left meanwhile Kenny was panicking he knew Stan could only be in one of the bathrooms, after looking in the first two and finding nothing he came to the third bathroom.

As he opened the door the smell of strong whisky and vomit hit him in the face, he knew Stan was in here.

Silence,