9- "I need you"

TW-SUICIDE AND OVERDOSE

Stans eyes opened, the cold hard floor comforted stans broken skin,

it was light outside meaning stan had been blacked out for almost 12 hours.

Attempting to sit up Stan fell back, his body begging stan not to move due to his injury's.

After two more attempts Stan finally pulled his self up, with help of the furniture around him.

he dragged himself to the sofa, resting his head on the pillow and closing his eyes he chuckled bitterly 

"I'm out of cards".

Stan knew his dad would still be asleep due to the alcohol, so he didn't worry about him,

slowly he made his way to the kitchen his feet dragging behind him.

He examined the kitchen, two bottles of whiskey caught his eye, he grabbed them stuffing them in his bag chuckling at the thought of Randy realising his alcohol was missing later.

Stan searched the medicine cupboard looking for something to relief his pain, two boxes of fentanyl caught his eye.

One of the most dangerous drugs.

"I'm gonna need you" Stan said quietly before grabbing both boxes.

Once Stan had collected everything he needed,
he headed to the front door

Taking one last look at the small living room stained in his own blood,

he finally opened the door and left planning on never coming back.

Stan leaned towards his keys pulling them out of the car, turning of the engine,

gently he got out of his car trying not to cause himself anymore pain.

He saw no point in hiding his obvious beaten black and blue face,

Stan had only noticed that the back of his head had been bleeding halfway through the drive, only to conceal it with his hat.

That would cause too much fuss Stan thought.

With his head down and hands in his pockets he made his way into the building,

Stan could hear the whispers and gasps as he walked through the hall,

but stan didn't care, he didn't care about anything anymore he had lost his will to live.

Stan could feel eyes on him from every angle , every little move he made he could feel them follow him.

Finally he reached his locker, while he entered the code he heard a familiar voice from behind him.

Not now Stan thought before slowly turning around coming face to face with Kyle,

who's face slowly dropped once he saw stans face.

"Stan? Who who did that to you" Kyle said calmly not once moving his eyes of stans face.

Stan letting out a shaky tired breath "just drop it Kyle it doesn't matter anymore"

"well it clearly fucking does Stan. Who did that to you."  Kyle said beginning to loose his temper at the thought of someone causing this much harm to Stans beautiful face.

Silence filled the air between the two before Stan finally spoke "my alcoholic asshole of a father who Im just like" Stan said smiling bitterly.

Stan turned around, his back was now facing Kyle, as he went to walk of Kyle grabbed his wrist, pulling him backwards and turning him towards him again.