33- trust me

"Who the fuck.. Is making that noise" I groggily opened my eyes and looked around, back in my shitty room obviously.

Oh I must've died again

The loud noise continued.

I sat up actually focusing on the sound, it sounded like it was coming from the front room.

I headed out my room, a loud banging continued, it was coming from the front door.

"Ok ok fucking hell I'm coming" I screamed out to the person on the other side.

Once I unlocked the door, a very furious looking Kyle was standing there.

"Um are you okay?" I asked curious to why he looked so pissed.

"Kenny, Stans drinking again."

Oh fuck no no no

"What.. how do you know?"

Kyle sat down and explained everything to me, I let out a shaky breath, we can't let Stan drink again he was doing so well...

"Kyle is he still home?" I asked

Kyle nodded "I think so"

"Let's go talk to him, I know you're angry Kyle but you also need to see it from stans point of view, he probably knows how much he's fucked up, hence why he couldn't bring his self to tell you..we need to help him, we can't let it resort to what happened last time."

Kyle bit his lip, he looked like he was trying to hold in tears, he nodded.

"Let's go"

Kenny and Kyle stood outside stans house, waiting for an answer.

Nothing

"Is his mum home?"

"No she's at work." Kyle replied

Why isn't he answering Kyle panicked

"I'll call him" Kyle pulled out his phone and pressed stans name.

He waited nervously as the line rang

Straight to voicemail.

"Kenny I'm worried.."  Kyle whispered

"He might just be asleep, let's not jump to conclusions yet"

Kenny lifted up a flower pot and picked up the key underneath, before unlocking the door.

The door unlocked, both boys stepped in closing the door behind them.

"Stan?"

No answer

He's not downstairs.

Kyle ran up the stairs, his nerves beginning to scream at him.

He felt something wasn't right.

Stans bedroom door was already half open, the smell of alcohol slightly hung around in the air

Kyle smelt it, but decided to act oblivious

Stan was sprawled across the floor a bottle of whiskey in his hand, Kyle could hear the quiet tune of 'iris by the goo goo dolls' playing.

"Stan get up" Kyle spoke sternly, trying not to let his voice crack.

No answer

Kyle stood there, he was frozen, why wasn't he moving, Stan needs help..

move Kyle.

Thankfully Kenny walked into the room

"Oh fuck"

Quickly he ran up to stans body, and looked at him he looked back at Kyle.