32- fucked up

"Where did you say your medicine was?" I yelled at Stan who was in the bathroom.

"In the top drawer, next to my bed"

I headed towards the drawers and opened the top one, there was stans medicine like he said.

...

What's that?

I moved the Random shit of the object I was looking at.

A bottle of whiskey.

Almost empty to be precise.

My heart began to pound in my chest, no no no no no why..why is he drinking again.

"Kyle!!! What are you doing? I need my medicine asap!" Stan yelled from the bathroom once more

I drowned his voice out and stared at the bottle, that was now in my Hand.

Why?

Why would he start again?

"Shit." A quiet voice came from his doorway, I turned,

Stan stood there with a concerned expression, staring back at me or maybe the bottle I don't know..

"What The Fuck Is This Stan?"

Stans Pov

The silence was making me uncomfortable, so I thought I'd go see what Kyle was doing

When I saw that bottle In his hand, I fucking shit myself.

"Shit" I muttered thinking out loud

He turned to me his eyes had that tinge of Fury, like a fire lit up inside of him.

"What The Fuck Is This Stan" he spat

Fuck he emphasised every word, I'm totally fucked.

"Ky.. when I couldn't sleep, I began drinking because it calmed me down..nothing more than that I'm not addicted I promise. I just need it every now and then" I sighed

"You're fucking joking right Stan?? Not addicted, yet 'needs it every now and then' you shouldn't depend on alcohol that's what addicts fucking do Stan. You agreed no more secrets. While fucking keeping a secret you asshole"  Kyle screamed

"I wanted to tell you Kyle I swear, I just didn't know how to.."  I spoke quietly rubbing my neck, begging Kyle doesn't get any angrier.

"No Stan you just didn't want to say it out loud, because you know you've fucked up. You had gone so long without it, I understand what you went through was traumatic.. really I do, but alcohol wasn't the answer. You've caused yourself more problems Stan. You've fucking relapsed .."

"Ky. I'm not addicted therefore I haven't relapsed, I've just drank it a few times.

Kyle stared at me then back at the bottle, he stormed past me without making eye contact.

"Wait Kyle!!" I yelped following him.

To my surprise he headed to the bathroom instead of Out my house?

I stared at him, confused on what he was doing.

"You're not addicted right stan?" " you've not relapsed?"

I nod my head slowly

"So If I do this." Kyle undid the lid and went to pour it down the sink.

"NO DON'T POUR IT"

Kyle looked back at me, he looked down for a second while shaking his head.

"Fucking addicted." He muttered under his breath

Without a warning Kyle, smashed the glass on the edge of the sink, the uneven glass bounced into the large sink, as the liquid went down the drain.

I let out a frustrated sigh, while rubbing my head out of annoyance.

"Why the fuck would you do that?"

Kyle scoffed and stared into me with his now furious eyes "fuck you Stan"

He left the room, a few seconds later I heard the front door slam.

What the fuck just happened..

(Hiii sorry this chapters so short, I'm literally writing the next one now, my brain has stopped working hence the slow slow updates but I'm feeling creative again. So hopefully quicker updates :) ..)