1. Tell Me Why

"Tell me why!" Tyanna demanded.

"Because you should be wed." Tywin offered.

"I'm the baby of the family I'm supposed to be the favorite," she corrected "this is not baby behavior this is grown up, adult behavior sending your child away to the farthest corners of the universe!" Tyanna declared bringing a hand to her forehead with a groan.

"My dearest you're being very dramatic." Tywin countered his daughter.

"I am being very undramatic." she corrected him "considering you want to send me to Dorne all places."

"Tyanna-'' he groaned.

"We are at war with them-"

"We are not at war." Tywin corrected. 

"War! War father! You want to send you baby into a war zone!" Tyanna demanded. 

"We are not-"

"You sent your monster man of a mountain after their family they hate us we are at war with them, I would say if someone came after my family and killed them dead yeah I would hate us to." Tyanna assured him. 

"They can't prove that, it never happened-" Tywin offered and Tyanna groaned again. "- this will be a fresh start."

"You're treating me like Tyrion." Tyanna declared "sending me far, far away and forgetting my existence!"

"Tyanna my love, that's not true..." Tywin countered and Tyanna crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a pointed look. A pout on her full lips. "OK it is true for his sake but not for you, you are my baby girl." He assured her.

"And why are you sending your baby girl away? To Dorne of all places dorne! Dorne father!" she shouted her arms flailing about.

"A peace treaty"

"Fuck your peace treaty give them Tyrion!" Tyanna bartered.

"They don't have a daughter, they have sons who need wives."

"I'm not going to make this easy on any of us you realize that." Tyanna informed him. Tywin smirked taking a step closer to her. 

"Give them Hell." Tywin agreed

"As long as you understand that now."

☀️

"Tell me you're not serious? A Lannister? You can't be serious?" Oberyn declared "oh you are serious? Then you must be mental." he deduced.

"We're trying to start fresh with them I believe this could be a good start to put the past behind us we cannot change what happened-" Doran reminded him. 

"We can't change what happened but we don't have to agree to a union with the monsters that did it." Oberyn countered sternly.

"The girl is innocent what about that don't you see? The father might be a monster but this girl, Tyanna she is innocent in this." doran remarked. "Oberyn, brother, please...  we have to move on move forward."

"Do we?"

"We should. We should move forward we should put grievances behind us it is the Honorable thing to do." Doran agreed.  "We are princes of Dorne don't you think it's about time we start acting like it?" Doran pondered. 

"No." Oberyn corrected sternly and without hesitation.

"Well I am in charge and I say yes." Doran remarked and Oberyn opened his mouth to object but Doran was not done. "She should be here within a fortnight." Doran added quickly.

"Now you decide to grow a spine and stand up for yourself? You're unbelievable." Oberyn muttered. 

"Put a smile on Oberyn, you are getting married."