35. Send Her Love

"Your mother sends her love." Tyanna remarked when they got back. Tyaria stared back at both lions and looked to her parents completely flustered. She pointed an accusatory finger at them choosing the correct lion babbling to him.

"I miss her." Myrcella agreed. "Tyrstane is..." Myrcella blushed looked back at him. "He's kind of perfect auntie."

"I'm glad you think so" Tyanna agreed.

Tyaria was still babbling loudly voicing her option on their trickery. Oberyn picked her up and she shook her head waggling her finger at them.

"Some how I think you probably did this when you were little, Tyanna." Oberyn remarked.

"Probably, I liked things a certain way." Tyanna agreed.

"Wa wa ma na nahh!" Tyaria declared gripping tight to her lion. "Li li. Oh nooo!" She drawled out.

"Yep she knows. This is going to be some serious bribery." Oberyn laughed out.

"Li li oh no. Ohhh no mama!" Tyaria kept repeating. "Li li-"

"Shes so stinkin cute when shes mad!" Tyanna declared plucking her from Oberyns arms.

"Ohhh no!" Tyaria declared. "Li li-"

"This Li li Lion?" Tyanna questioned pressing a kiss to its head. "He was so tired. So tired. And he fell into the water- splish splash-" oberyn watched as Tyaria became hypnotized by Tyanna. "-he got all wet and couldnt swim- oh no!" She declared with a little shimmy. Tyaria smiled trying to copy her. "He was so embarrassed he didnt want you to know he couldnt swim. So while we were gone. He tried to learn to swim. Splish splash. Splish splash," tyanna declared peppering her face with kisses and Overyn thought tyaria was going to be satisfied with that answer. "Can you forgive us for leaving him behind?" Tyaria looked at the lion now and shook her head.

"Li li noo. Oh me oh my!" Tyaria declared hugging him. "No spishh spashh. No wet! Li li," she hugged her lion tight.

"You my love are magical." Oberyn remarked as tyaria crawled off reprimanding her lion.

"Thank you." Tyanna agreed as he kissed her.

With her It was always thrilling, a rush of adrenaline, the cheer of a packed stadium, being suspended in the air the moment you land in the water gardens the feeling of flying when you take that jump, and the frenzy of that smile, those hands over him, all tied together in his pounding heart. His hands shift to her lower back as their heads tilt to the perfect angles one must have thought they tested and practiced many times.

☀️

"I dont want to go to joffreys wedding."Myrcella admitted as tyanna packed back up Tyon and Tyarias bags.

"Why not? Dont you want to see your mum? I know your uncle jaime misses you like crazy too." Tyanna added.

"Of course i do but... but she wont let me come back. Joffrey was never nice to me-"

"What do you mean she won't let you come back?" Tyanna countered.

"She'll keep me hostage there I just know it. And I'm gonna come back and I don't wanna leave... him."

"Ahhh okay. But i would make sure i brought you back home. To dorne." She clarified. "What about tommen?"

"Of course I miss him! Hes my little brother." She assured " and I want to see him but I don't know the thought of going home isn't as exciting as it was before. You're right I do love it here." Myrcella declared.

"I knew you would." Tyanna agreed. "I understand. Your mother wont but i will make her make a trip down."

"Thanks auntie." Myrcella agreed hugging her.

"Can you do us a super huge favor?" Tyanna questioned.

"Anything." she agreed

"Can you look out for the kids while we're gone? Ellaria is coming with us and I know how much the girls adore you."

"It Would be my pleasure."