13. Give Me

Tyon was perfection. He was loud and bubbly. He was sweet and sassy. He looked like a little oberyn.

As expected Oberyn was the perfect father, he doted on Tyanna hand and foot, as he should. Tyanna almost felt bad. Cersei was the queen and she knew her hatred with Robert, her king and idiotic husband. Tyanna married a man she didnt like at first but now she was madly in love with Oberyn and couldnt be happier. While Cersei married a man she thought she loved and now wanted to murder on a daily occurrence.

Tyanna went from terrified that Tyon would get hurt on every little thing to remembering that her father raised her without a mother and she turned out okay and surely she wasnt babied entirely.  That's a lie, yes she was. She was the baby of the family, their little golden lion. Hell she was babied up until Tywin requested- demanded- she come to dorne and marry Oberyn. 

Tyon was very independent, Tyanna was sure he got that from Oberyn because she had been very dependent on her father and brother when she was little. But Tyon liked to do things, liked to follow Tyanna and Oberyn, crawling after them but he very much liked to crawl he didnt want to be carried. Until he got to Tyanna then he wanted to be cuddled. But if they were going somewhere with his half sisters he wanted to be big kid. 

Doran informed Tyanna that Oberyn was very much like that, very independent, very self sufficient. Apparently he spent four moons with his hand down his pants as a toddler.  Tyanna didnt find that hard to believe with Oberyn's sex drive. 

Doran said that Tyon reminded him a lot of Oberyn when he was little, Tyanna didnt know if that was a good thing or frightening. 

Expect for the fact that Oberyn never really had a mother. Doran had told her that their mother was beautiful, she was sweet, she sung to Oberyn when he was a babe but died when he was young. but otherwise Oberyn didnt have a good female in his life. Doran hoped Tyanna would be the stability he needed, that doran was sure Oberyn hadnt known that he would crave until meeting Tyanna. 

"I'm proud of you." Doran remarked. Oberyn offered him a confused smile. "You have really taken on this role as father and husband. I never thought I would see the day." Doran clarified. Oberyn shifted Tyon in his arms. 

"I have eight daughters." Oberyn corrected. 

"Yes with many women, you were never one to be faithful to pick one woman and stick with her... besides Ellaria." Doran corrected. 

"Tyanna made it clear that-"

"When have you been one to listen to anyone?" Doran countered. 

"I like aunt Tyanna." Tyrstane remarked. "She's pretty." 

"Your son has good tastes, maybe we find you a blonde up north one day." Oberyn half mused. 

"Considering the queen's children are all very blonde, I half expected Tyon to be blonde as well, considering Baratheon nature is quite strong in their black hair." Doran added. 

"Did you have a purpose for annoying me?" Oberyn questioned. 

"Is saying I'm proud of you an annoyance?" Doran questioned his little brother. 

"It is." Oberyn agreed. Doran chuckled. 

"Than I shan't say it again, but know that I am... Proud of you, Oberyn. Mother would be too." Doran added as he headed off. 

"Hey cutie," Tyanna remarked ruffling Tyrstane's hair as she passed. "Hey handsome," she added her lips grazing Oberyn's cheek before she kissed Tyon's perfect little face. 

"Faker." Oberyn purred. "Give me my kiss." 

"Give me, give me." Tyanna mused tracing a finger along his jaw. 

"I want those pretty lips Tyanna." Oberyn pleaded. 

"I know you do." Tyanna agreed puckering her lips. She smacked them together a smirk on her lips as Oberyn's gaze locked on those Lannister red lips. "You like this color? I did some experimenting with Nymeria, underneath that 'i'm a badass' vibes she's giving off, she is a girlie girl that I am going to break free." Tyanna declared. 

"You gave Nymeria a makeover?" Oberyn questioned putting Tyon down, he crawled right to Tyanna she scooped him up little lip tint smudges covered his face. 

"I got you all red." Tyanna whispered wiping at his cheek. "And I gave all the girls makeovers, expect obara because she said what in seven hells is wrong with you and I took offense to that." Tyanna remarked sitting beside Oberyn, he wrapped an arm around her kissing her cheek, and neck, she tipped her head to the side giving his lips more room to roam. 

"Sarella is with her mother I'm assuming but everyone else..." Tyanna remarked. 

"Tayla is barely three." Oberyn reminded her. 

"I dressed her up, red and golden little tutu!" Tyanna declared. "She loves it."

"Spending time with you." Oberyn corrected. "Thats what the girls love." 

"I think its because Ellaria beats them." Tyanna corrected. Oberyn cocked his head at her. "Training them, its brutal. She is hard on them, but they are warriors. They are quite good." 

"They are great, everyone should know how to defend themselves." Oberyn remarked. "Maybe I teach you," Oberyn purred. 

"You can teach me anything you want, in the bedroom." Tyanna corrected. 

"Thats more fun anyways." Oberyn agreed finally claiming her lips.