37. Dramatic

"OH, boys meet my dear friend, Ellaria Sand."

"Hello boys."

"Goddess." Bronn whispered staring back at her. 

"'Ellaria was Oberyns paramour.' Tyrion remarked. "And now she is your friend..." 

"She is, she is magical," Tyanna agreed. "Come on lets get back to the castle, I dont want to deal with all the traffic of this stupid place." Oberyn chuckled. "I can already smell the stench of the city from here."

"Careful my dearest, You sound like me, my love." He warned. 

"Ellaria this is-" Tyanna introduced again. 

''The kings old uncle amp Tyrion son of Tywin Lannister.' Oberyn noted.

"My twin-" Tyanna swatted a hand at him. "You calling me old?" 

"Never." Oberyn declared. 

'If there's anything I can do to help you make your stay better in Kings Landing-' Tyrion began.

''But who are you?' Oberyn questioned 'his hired killer?'

''It started that way.' Bronn told him.

'How did that come to pass?'

'I killed the right people I suppose.' Bronn told him and Oberyn laughed walking towards them shaking their hands. 

"I know you, you are a Pod." Oberyn recalled. Podrick nodded a laugh on his lips. 

+

'Let it be known that Margaery of house Tyrell and Joffrey of the houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart one flesh one soul cursed be to those who would seek to tear them asunder.'

'With this kiss I pledge my love,' Joffrey said bringing his lips to Margaery the crowd clapped happily as they were announced man and wife. King and Queen.

"I liked our wedding better." Oberyn remarked. 

"So did I. You and me and the only people that mattered." Tyanna remarked. 

'We have a new queen.' Sansa said down to Tyrion.

'Yes we do,' he agreed.

"She's pretty." Tyanna offered. "Love that necklace." She added.

"The dress is stunning as well." Ellaria remarked. "It would look better on my floor." She whispered, Tyanna laughed out as they headed back down the aisle arm in arm.

"Are you often kicked out of their duo?" Tyrion questioned.

"Constantly but its okay." Oberyn assured. "I got my Tyaria-" but she wiggled to get to Tyanna and Ellaria, "I got my Tyon," Oberyn looked around and he was shoving his fist into the cake. "I steal her away." Oberyn offered.

"Party time, Tyaria!" Ellaria coed taking her from Oberyn. Tyanna noticed Tyrion veering off. his brow furrowed as he spoke to bronn.

'All taken care of.'

'you saw her on the ship?'

'All taken care of.' Bronn confirmed for the millionth time.

'And you saw the ship sail away?' Tyrion questioned.

'No one knows she's there except you me and Varys.' Bronn confirmed

'How do you know?'

'Because no one follows me without invitation or I am the last person they ever saw.' Bronn told him.

'Someone saw you, you mean?' Tyrion questioned.

'She is gone.' Bronn told him. 'I know you don't wanna believe it but she is. Now go drink until it feels like you did the right thing.'

"What are you on about?" Tyanna questioned and Tyrion jumped.

"Nothing."

"You seemed stressed for nothing." Tyanna countered.

"What did you get joffrey for his wedding?" Tyrion countered.

"Nothing." Tyanna answered. "He doesnt appreciate things."

"Thats true... I got him books." Tyanna chuckled. "I know saying it out loud makes me seem like a fool but I thought he could learn from them."

"Father got him a Valyrian steel sword that I'm sticking my name on." Tyanna offered.

"You are sticking your name on a sword?"

"Yes I'm going to go up with father when he- he's going I have to move quickly." Tyanna remarked rushing to her fathers side. "Can I give it Joffrey with you daddy, I want to see it face up close when you give it to him?"

"You want to hold it?" Tywin questioned.

"I didnt get a valyrian steel sword for my wedding, I know you like me better than joffrey." Tyanna remarked.

"Your grace," Tywin remarked. "A sword worthy of the king." Tyanna handed it to him and Joffrey smirked.

"Valyrian steel." Tyanna added.

"Thank you." Joffrey remarked he held it up. That was the first time Tywin and Tyanna ever heard him say thank you and it was a shock.

"What will you name it?" Tyanna questioned touching his cheek.

"Widow's wail."

 Joffreys wedding was large and over the top but that was to be expected on the King's wedding. He didnt care for Tyrion's books, he kept smiling back at his sword though. Tywin smiled over at Tyanna. Tyanna wondered if her father would ever remarry, he was a handsome man, he was strategic and cunning, he was brave, and smart, he deserved a chance at love again. 

The banquet music played and there was a feast the size of kings landing itself. Margaery listened to the music intently as Ellaria talked with Oberyn, Tyanna poured herself another drink and another. Licking the residue from her lips. Tyon reached out for her cup. 

"Wine, one sip." Tyanna remarked, Tyon chuckled taking her cup and downing it with a burp. "Yeah, sounds about right." Tyanna agreed. 

'Very good very good off you go,' Joffrey said entirely bored with the presentation he threw coins at the musicians. Tyanna shook her head as she moved back to her seat beside Oberyn. 

 "Do not taste that monstrosity of an attempt at our creamsicle cake." Oberyn demanded shoving it aside. "Monstrosity I tell you." he shivered as the thought wiping his tongue on his napkin.

"You are so dramatic." Tyanna reminded him.

"I like things a certain way."

"And I throw you off your axis." Tyanna added.

"And I love it when you do." he purred.