12. Magnificent Goddess

"Deusa." 

"Magnifique."

"Mi Amoret."

"Goddess." Oberyn kept repeating beautiful words to Tyanna as she pushed a child through her once tiny cunt now stretched and - by the feel of it- broken pelvis. 

"You can keep saying such pretty words, it doesnt help the fact that I'm suffering this alone." Tyanna hissed. 

"You are not alone, I am here." Oberyn corrected kissing her sweety forehead. 

"In here?" Tyrion questioned moving down the hall. 

"And I have a surprise for you too-" Oberyn remarked as Tyanna groaned pushing out. 

"This baby is a surprise, let it come!" Tyanna begged. 

"Oh shit!" Tyrion declared turning back around slamming his face into the door. 

"Tyrion!" Tyanna declared. 

"Gods give a man a warning! That is something no man should ever see from his sister!" Tyrion declared covering his eyes.  Oberyn chuckled kneeling beside the maester. 

"Ah, its beautiful!" Oberyn corrected. Tyanna rolled her eyes. 

"It feels like a fucking massacre." Tyanna corrected. "Tyrion-" She groaned out through another push. "What are you doing-" She reached out for him and Oberyn directed him to Tyanna. He grabbed her hand removing his hand from his eyes peering out cautiously. "-here? Why didnt you tell me you were coming?" 

"I wanted it to be a surprise." Tyrion remarked. "Surprise!" She choked out a sob holding tight to his hand. 

"I'm really glad you are here." Tyanna panted back. He pressed a kiss to her cheek and she sobbed harder. "It really fucking hurts." 

"You are so strong." Tyrion remarked. 

"Be glad you are not a woman." Tyanna whimpered. 

"Mi Amoret I see the babe!" Oberyn declared. 

"Another push all you got." The maester remarked. 

"What the bloody hell do you think I have been doing this whole time?" Tyanna shouted. "Having a fucking tea party?!"

"Deusa, mi magnifique wife," Oberyn coed out. 

"Thats really pretty." Tyrion offered. 

"Yeah he keeps calling me his magnificent goddess, I'm birthing his child into the world, he best call me his goddess." Tyanna agreed. 

"My queen." Oberyn added ready to catch the baby. Wails filled the air and Tyanna's breath hitched. 

"Am I done?" Tyanna questioned flopping back into the pillows. 

"A boy," Oberyn said in amazement. He was ready for another girl and yet here he was. Their son. "A boy, Tyanna a boy." 

"Yeah," Tyanna said weakly. "I'm tired. You deal with him for nine moons and come back to me." Tyanna requested closing her eyes. The babe wailed out and oberyn put him to her chest. Tyrion smiled back at Tyanna. "Beautiful little love." Tyanna whispered kissing his little head. "Tyon" Tyanna decided. 

"Tyanna has a thing for combining names." Tyrion remarked. 

"Tyanna and Oberyn. Ty... On." Tyanna agreed in a haze of pain and happiness. "Smashed your O and N together because two Y's is to much and... I like Ty's." 

"Our father named Tyanna after our mother and himself." Tyrion remarked and Oberyn nodded slowly. He loved Tyanna, he loved her so much but her father was a man that Oberyn wouldnt mind sticking his blade through. 

Tyanna drifted to sleep quickly after Tyon was born and Oberyn lay beside her kissing along her neck gently as Tyon slept in Tyanna's arms. Tyanna wished her father was here, wished she knew her mother to know what to do. How to be a mother to a newborn, how to be... a good mum, a great mum, a mum like she wanted to have. 

+

Tyrion took the trip down and he had never been so glad that he was here for his sisters birth. He smiled at his nephew the little bundle in her arms.

"Got my good looks Tya." Tyrion remarked. She rolled her eyes. "Im proud of you Tya. A mother."

"I was already a mother to eight little girls." Tyanna corrected. "None of them were as difficult as little Tyon though."

"He s a good sleeper." Tyrion remarked. 

"I had a glass of wine and then fed him." Tyanna remarked with a smirk. "He likes wine, he is going to have your tolerance in no time." She laughed out. Tyrion chuckled reaching for her. "Thank you for being here, for being the best brother ever." 

"My beautiful wife!" Oberyn declared coming in. 

"Is he always this loud?" Tyrion questioned. 

"Always." Tyanna agreed. 

"What a beautiful day-" Oberyn went on. 

"But i like the sound of his sexy voice," Tyanna added. 

"-my beautiful wife and my beautiful son, the sun is shinning-"

"And I no longer want to choke the sun." Tyanna agreed.  

"It used to be a daily occurrence." Oberyn agreed sitting beside her. Oberyn picked up Tyon kissing his little face. "Tyanna would declared the sun is blinding me, put a curtain over the sun!" Tyrion chuckled picturing Tyanna screaming at the sun. 

"The food here is great too, Oberyn is a picky butt but I'm starting to agree with him, sunspear chefs know what they're doing." Tyanna added. Oberyn smiled victoriously. 

"You miss fathers fish though." Tyrion corrected. "Parmesan crusted Salmon." 

"Ohh!" Tyanna's stomach grumbled at the thought. "Oberyn go out and catch me a fish, you are making the best salmon yet and if its not as good as my fathers, I'm going to leave you." Tyanna said it so calmly, that Oberyn almost believed her.  Oberyn stood up, tension filled him and Tyrion laughed out. 

"She's pulling your chain, Oberyn." Tyrion assured. "You forget who you married." 

"She hasnt been as sassy since the birth of our son." Oberyn agreed kissing her cheek. 

"I wouldnt leave you, I'm to tired for that." Tyanna assured. "But I want Parmesan crusted Salmon now, so go on."

"Anything for you!" Oberyn agreed giving her a dramatic kiss before running off. 

"He is truly devoted to you." Tyrion remarked. 

"Its nice." Tyanna agreed. 

"You love him." 

"I love him." Tyanna agreed smiling down at Tyon. "Honestly once we got past the first two moons I knew i wasnt going to kill him so it was really only uphill from their." 

"ANd he was carrying you on his back up that hill." Tyrion mused. 

"Of course, I'm a Lannister, I dont like manual labor." Tyanna agreed tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder. 

"Tyanna Rose you are something else." Tyrion declared. 

"I want Tyon to be like you Tyrion." Tyanna remarked, he smiled back at her. "I didnt tell Oberyn I give Tyon a middle name." Tyrion smiled back at her. "Tyon Tyrion Martell."

"Oh Tya," Tyrion kissing her hand. "I'm honored."

"You should be," Tyanna teased. "Dont tell Jaime or else he will think the next boy needs to be named after him." She mused. 

"Oh I'm gloating to everyone."