51. Power is an Illusion

Mirror, Mirror / Viserys Targaryen out now!

"Ser Gregor is dead!"

Oberyn looked to a rather calm Tyanna as she sipped her wine.

"Excuse me Tyrion, I have to have a word with daddio and Cersei." Tyanna remarked, she pressed a kiss to Oberyn's cheek as she got up. MOving to the top to the overlook, she ascended the steps with elegance. Her heels clicked on the floor as she moved to Cersei's side.

"Tyanna, did your husband-" Cersei sneered.

"I killed him." Tyanna admitted.

"What?" Tywin demanded.

"Father, Cersei I love you both so much but this is what we are going to do." Tyanna commanded. "Any champion you choose I will dispose of, I took down the mountain, dont think I can't handle a lesser foe with any difficulty."

"Tyanna," Tywin hissed.

"You are going to exile Tyrion from kings landing. I will take him with me to dorne."

"Tya-" Cersei demanded. "He killed-"

"He didnt. Why does everyone think Tyrion is the monster?" Tyanna corrected calmly. "I am the one with claws." she tossed the knife she used into Cersei's lap. "That's all it took, I have learned a thing or two in dorne." Cersei flinched back giving it a tap letting it fall from her lap. "Tyrion is not the monster you all make him out to be. You can strip his titles, and exile him but he is coming to dorne with me."

"Tyanna thats not how-" Tywin began but she lifted a hand cutting him off.

"We are the crown, are we not?" Tyanna challenged. "Do we listen to others or do we make the damn rules."

"I make the rules-" Cersei hissed.

"Lies." Tyanna corrected Cersei. "You are just as much a victim to the men of this world, the people of power as anyone and everyone else. You hold the title queen Cersei but what does that actually mean? Nothing." Tyanna answered and Cersei whimpered out as if Tyanna had struck her. "So we are going to do what I say."

"You can't Tya." Cersei whimpered, she had never felt so much like a child than she did right now.

"Power is an illusion father. It's in whoevers hands claims it. I'm claiming it." Tyanna declared. "You want to get on my good side, want mercy?" Tywin leaned back in his chair, his daughter was bright, she was skilled and smart, he knew she was special, knew she was a commander. Knew that even though she was going against him in this that deep down he was still proud of her, standing up for what she believed was right.

"Myrcella." Cersei whimpered. "Do what you want with Tyrion. I want Myrcella back."

Tyanna thought it was cute that Cersei was negotiating with her.

"Wonderful. Anything at all?" Tyanna questioned.

"I dont care for Tyrion if I can have my daughter back." Cersei agreed.

"You know he didnt kill Joffrey." Tyanna agreed. Cersei didnt say anything, of course she knew. Tyanna looked to Tywin. "I'm disappointed in the both of you. I hope you know that."

"I'm proud of you." Tywin countered softly. Tyanna smiled before turning around she used her mother of 10 voice to get everyones's attention.

"Hello and thank you all for coming today!" Tyanna declared.

"What is she doing?" Tyrion questioned.

"Controlling the situation." Oberyn offered.

"After some new evidence came to light just last night, Ser Gregor found the real killed and was vanquished in the process." Tyanna declared. "Lord Tyrion was in his cell all night long. The man that killed Gregor Clegane is still out there, the man that killed our king is still out there. But that man is not Tyrion Lannister." Tyanna declared.

"Thats mama!" Tyaria declared waving up at her.

"So by the old gods and the new, Tyrion Lannister, be free." Tyanna deemed. There was a chatter of confusion and then worry, what beast was large enough to take down the mountain?

"Dismissed!" Tyanna shouted clapping her hands. "I'm sure you have some semblance of a life to get back to, not just watching others misery." she murmured.

"Tyanna," Tywin remarked rising up.

"Father." She countered. He hugged her. She hesitated before hugging him back.

"I love you my girl." Tywin whispered.

"I love you, I hate how you treat Tyrion but I do love you." Tyanna assured, he pressed a kiss to her forehead as Cersei slumped in her chair.

"Myrcella-"

"I will send word right away." Tyanna agreed. "Thank you both for your cooperation."

"You should be a con artist." Cersei murmured as she left.

"I should, I look great in black." Tyanna agreed smirking back at her over her shoulder.

"Tyanna, what did you do? Whatever it is-" Tyrion hugged her, breathlessly. "Thank you Tya."

"I told you I had things covered." Tyanna reminded him. Oberyn's lips twisted though, he wanted to bring down the mountain. "Does it help if I say he suffered?"

"What?" Oberyn questioned.

"And the fact that he was bested by a woman, that must have really hurt his pride." Tyanna went on.

"You..." Oberyn took a step closer. "You killed the mountain?" He whispered. Tyrion cackled out doubling over.

"I love you, TYANNA!" Tyrion shouted still laughing with complete delight.

"I told you Oberyn I wasnt losing you, either of you."

"YOu took down the mountain." Oberyn repeated kissing her.

"I took down the mountain."