30. Tyaria

Tyaria Martell wailed out, lungs like an opera singer. Oberyn was right, they had another girl.  Tyanna smiled down at her baby girl, she had one of each, she was done. Ten children total was more than enough. 

Tyene sat beside Elia and Talya and Tyon as they waited for their turn to hold their new sibling. 

"My first!" Tyon begged extending his arms out straight like a plank. "I'm ready, give me the baby." 

"How is the mama feeling?" Ellaria questioned. 

"Whatever you gave me," Tyanna remarked as they children doted over the newest baby girl. "It was magical." 

"I hoped you would like it." Ellaria agreed kissing her forehead. 

"Love it, what was it?" Tyanna questioned. 

"yes what was it?" Oberyn agreed. 

"I would love to tell you but then I would have to kill you." Ellaria mused. "Oh, look at that sweet baby," she coed reaching out. "Tyaria, hello beautiful, I'm auntie Ellaria... oh Tyanna." Ellaria remarked. 

"A little ode to my favorite sister." Tyanna agreed. 

Ty for all the Ty's of the lannister family going back ages and ages. Aria for Ellaria. It only seemed right after Ellaria named her last daughter with Oberyn Talya, giving her a T in honor of the woman that would come to raise and love her as her own. 

"I'm honored." Ellaria remarked. 

+

Tywin sat at his desk while Tyrion sat across from him, the hand of the King no more.

'The badge looks good on you,' he told his father 'almost as good as it looked on me. Are you enjoying your new position?'

'Am I enjoying it?' tywin questioned.

'I was very happy.' Tyrion reminded him. "Tya thought I was doing a good job to for what its worth." '

''Yes I know how happy you were you brought a whore into my bed.' Tywin snapped.

'It wasn't your bed at the time.' Tyrion reminded him.

'I sent you here to advise the king I gave you real power and authority. You chose to spend your days as you always have bedding harlots and drinking with thieves.' Tywin declared thoroughly annoyed.

'Occasionally I drink with the harlots.' Tyrion teased.

'What do you want Tyrion?' Tywin questioned as he poured wax on his scroll sealing it closed with the hand of the King stamp.

'Why does everyone always assume I want something?' Tyrion questioned, 'cant I simply visit with my beloved father. My beloved father who somehow forgot to visit his wounded son after he fell in the battlefield....'

'Master pycelle assured me your wounds were not fatal.' Tywin told him.

'I nearly got my head chopped in half!' Tyrion reminded him. 'you didn't think to check for yourself?'

'yes, nearly.' Tywin agreed. 'Unfortunately Stannis's men were not more skilled.' Tywin sneered. Tyrion scoffed not believing his ears.

'I organized the defense of the city while you were caught in the ruins of harrenhal. I led the armies when the enemies were at the gate while your grandson, the king quivered in fear behind the walls. I bled in the mud for our family and as my reward I was trundled off to some doctor but what do I want? A little bloody gratitude would be a start!' Tyrion declared.

'Jugglers and singers require applause you are a Lannister. Do you think I demanded a garland of roses every time I suffered a wound on the battlefield?' tywin asked with a deep sigh of annoyance. 'Now I have seven kingdoms to look after and three of them are in an open rebellion so tell me what you want?'

"Wildfire, your brother is smart." Oberyn remarked.

"My father saved the day, that will kill Tyrion." Tyanna corrected. She looked over the scroll, Tyrion had been moved to Maegors keep to keep a better eye on him while he was healing, until after the royal wedding was done with. Tyanna didnt like how her father and sister treated Tyrion. Tyanna could have just as easily been a dwarf. She got lucky, but that didnt mean that she didnt still feel the sting of Tyrion's own pain. He was her twin. Cersei knew what a strong bond a twins bond was. 

"The maester wrote me too saying Tyrion got hurt, that he would be okay." Tyanna whispered. "I can't believe that he... he went out onto the field, he could have died." 

"But he didnt, he is okay. He is strong, a fighter just like you." Oberyn remarked. "We will take a visit to see them?" he offered. 

"Yeah, I would like that." Tyanna agreed softly. "Tyaria has to visit her uncle Tyrion after all."