40. Lannister Loyal

"Gregor." Tyanna remarked. "For a big guy you got here before me, quick on your feet?" Gregor stared back at her. "Honey," She coed touching his arm. "You big tough Clegane... so handsome, much handsomer than your brother." She encouraged. "But we all know why." Gregor chuckled. Tyanna's gaze shifted to his face. "I need to get past you, Gregor." she purred taking a step closer. "I need to see my brother." 

"Cersei said-"

"But Cersei treats you like shit." Tyanna corrected. "Do I treat you like shit?" Tyanna countered putting her hand on his chest. The man's muscles had muscles, had more muscles on top of that. If he wanted to break in her half she was sure he could but he had always been Lannister Loyal. 

"'Prince Oberyn.' Tywin remarked stiffly. He looked around for Tyanna but she wasnt here. Oberyn looked up from Tyaria, she was babbling to her lion as per usual. 

''Lord Tywin.' Oberyn answered, Tywin looked to Ellaria laying out on the floor with Tyon, she made no effort to move.

''May we have the room?' Tywin asked clearing his throat. 

"Ellaria my dear, can you take Tyon for a walk?" Oberyn questioned. 

'Call if you need me.' Ellaria agreed as she grabbed Tyon's hand leading him out. 

'Would you like to sit?' Oberyn asked

'No thank you.' Tywin stiffly.

'Some wine?' Oberyn asked

'No thank you.'

'I'm sorry about your grandson.' Oberyn remarked.

'Oh thank you.' Tywin said as an afterthought.

'I don't believe that the child is responsible for the sins of his father or his grandfather.' Oberyn said pouring himself a glass.

"Be quick about it." Gregor agreed gruffly. 

"Thank you honey." Tyanna coed dragging her delicate fingers over the scruff of his beard. He watched her as she moved past him moving to Tyrions cell and dropping to her knees. 

"Tya," Tyrion whimpered reaching through the bars. Tyanna hated seeing Tyrion in a cell, disheveled like this.

"Tyri," she whispered her teeth chattering, her eyes welling with tears. 

"Oh, sweet girl don't cry or else I'm going to cry." Tyrion begged. 

"I'm sorry," Tyanna whispered wiping at her eyes. "Cersei is awful.... I hate her... she knows you didnt do this but..." she choked out a sob. 

"How are the kids, I heard Tyon shouting and... well he seemed to like Joffrey's death." Tyrion offered holding tight to her hand. 

"Tyon thought it was another play." Tyanna remarked. "Tyrion I know you didnt do this. I know you didnt kill him." 

 ''what an awful way to die.' Oberyn remarked. 

'Which way is that?'' Tywin pushed. 

'Are you interrogating me Lord Tywin?' Oberyn questioned.

'Some believe the king choked.'

'Some people believe the sky is blue because we live inside the eye have a big white giant.' Oberyn countered 'the king was poisoned.''

''I hear you studied poisons at the citadel.' Tywin remarked.

'I did.' Oberyn confirmed 'this is why I know.''

''Your hatred for my family as well known you arrive at the capital with your experts and poisoning and now my grandson dies a poison..'

'That is suspicious.' Oberyn agreed smugly. "Yet I have been married to your beautiful, perfect daughter for many glorious years, Seven years, three moons and 16 days." Tywin's couldnt look at him, how could a man that so clearly loved his daughter also be such a large suspect in this murder? 

'Lord Tyrion  spoke to you the day you arrived... what did you discuss?''

''Do you think we can spired together?''

''What did you discuss?' he pushed.

'The death of my sister." Oberyn told him.

'You blame me?' Tywin remarked.

'She was raped and murdered by the mountain.' Oberyn reminded him 'the mountain follows your orders of course I blame you.''

"I'm going to get you out of this." Tyanna assured. 

"How?" Tyrion countered. 

"I dont... I dont exactly know yet. But I can be very persuasive." Tyanna assured. "I talked Gregor into letting me see you even though Cersei deemed him not to."

"Tyanna I'm worried, father has wanted me dead- Cersei has wanted me dead for years, since birth maybe." Tyrion remarked. "I have more living to do." 

"Have faith in me. I will figure this out." Tyanna assured. "You trust me?"

"Of course I do Tyanna." Tyrion agreed. "I just feel so vulnerable."

''Well here I stand unarmed unguarded...' Tywin remarked.

''You are unarmed in unguarded because you know me better than that.' Oberyn told him. 'I am a man of reason if I cut your throat today I would be thrown in court tomorrow." Oberyn remarked. "And Tyanna would never forgive me. She still loves you even if I can never trust you." Tywin nodded moving to Tyaria. 

''Men make all sorts of crimes without their superiors knowledge.' Tywin remarked, Tyaria reached out for his hand, shaking it like a rattle, she laughed out. 

''I would like to speak to the mountain' oberyn told him

''I'm sure he would like to speak to you.' Tywin informed him.

''Maybe not as much as you think he would.' Oberyn remarked

''I could arrange for this meeting...''

"Time to go, Lady Tyanna." Gregor remarked. "Dont get me in trouble with the Lions." 

"I'm the only Lion that you should care about." Tyanna corrected. "I will be back Tyrion, I promise." 

"Bring wine, next time." Tyrion requested and Tyanna pulled Gregors wine pouch from his belt, he didnt even flinch. She passed it to Tyrion and Tyrion waited for Gregor to growl or break necks but he didnt. He just stood there before Tyanna like a statue.

"I love you Tyrion." 

"I love you, Tyanna." He echoed as she rose up. 

''But you want something in return.' Oberyn remarked

'There will be a trial for my son as custom dictates there will be three judges who render a verdict I will resign mace Tyrell will be the second and I invite you to be the third.' Tywin told him.

'Why?' Oberyn countered. 

''Not long ago the Tyrell sided with Renly Baratheon they declare themselves enemies of the throne now they are our strongest allies.''

''Trading the Tyrells for a queen... You're asking me to judge your son's trials is quite extensive.' Oberyn told him.

'I would also invite you to sit on the small council.' He knew keeping Oberyn here would keep Tyanna here and he liked that idea very much enough to put up with Oberyn's antics. EVen though Tyanna was mad at him at the moment, he needed his little girl here. ''to serve as one of the new kings principal devices''

''I never realized you had such respect for Dorne.' Oberyn remarked.

''We are not the seven kingdoms until dorne returns to the fold the king is dead the Greyjoys are an open rebellion an army marches upon the wall and in the east a Targaryen girl has three dragons... Not for long she will turn her eyes to Westeros and only the Dornish were able to turn against Aegon and his dragons.' Tywin reminded him.

'You are saying you need us?' Oberyn said, a smug smile on his face. 

"My daughter has been married to you for over seven years, I put my faith in you and your kind to treat her right and you have. I'm offering you an official position of power..." Tywin offered with a shrug. "Will you take it?" 

"'You need us." Oberyn declared his smile widening. "That must be hard for you to admit.'

'We need each other.' Tywin corrected 'you help me serve justice to the kings assassin and I will help you serve justice to yours...'