49. Justified

"Gregor Clegane is going to be Cersei's champion." Tyanna remarked softly, Oberyn's eyes went wide. "I was afraid of that look." Tyanna admitted. 

"I will be your brothers champion, get justice for my family." Oberyn declared. "And yours, my love whats wrong-"

"I dont want you to die," Tyanna declared. "Is that so wrong that I dont want you to die?" Oberyn kissed her gently and she sobbed into him. "He's a killing machine Oberyn, I love you and i dont want to lose you."

"What about Tyrion, you want to lose him? He is your twin." Oberyn corrected. "I'm his best chance."

"but its still a chance, a chance at failure-"

"Have faith in me, my beloved." Oberyn corrected. "I have to go see your brother, come with me. He will love to see you, to see your beautiful face when I tell him the good news."

"Tyrion can find another champion-"

"Who though? No one has a better motivation than I to take down the mountain." Oberyn declared and she knew he was right. "My vengeance is justified." 

"I know it is but I dont want to lose you, Oberyn!" Tyanna declared. 

"You won't." Oberyn assured. 

"He's huge!" 

"Size doesnt matter when you are flat on your back." Oberyn corrected. 

"I hate you... I love you, stop it!" Tyanna begged. "You did this to me! You made me love you and now Gregor is going to kill you and I lose not only Tyrion but i lose you too. The kids lose you too!" Tyanna begged. 

But she couldnt convince him otherwise, Oberyn believed in himself and Tyanna loved that he wanted to Be tyrions champion but she didnt want to lose him.

"We met, you and I. Many years ago." Oberyn told Tyrion, when he got his cell. Tyanna hugged her brother kissing him temple, he gave her a sad smile. 

"I think I would have remembered that." Tyrion said distractedly.

"Unlikely. You had just been born. Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him on a visit to Casterly Rock. My first time away from Dorne. I didn't like anything about the Rock. Not the food, not the weather, not your accents. Nothing. But the biggest disappointment, you." Oberyn informed him.

"You and my family have more in common than you might admit." Tyrion told him.

"You met me too then." Tyanna remarked.

"You whined a lot." Oberyn mused she swatted a hand at him. "Oh no, that was your sister." 

"Hardy, har, har." Tyanna agreed. 

"The whole way from Dorne all anyone talked about was the monster that had been born to Tywin Lannister. A head twice the size of his body, a tail between his legs, claws, one red eye, the privates of both a girl and a boy." Oberyn went on Tyrion looked up at him with a chuckle while Tyanna was horrified. 

"Why would anyone say such a thing?" Tyanna countered. 

"But that would have made things so much easier." Tyrion joked lightly.

"When we met your sister, Cersei she promised she would show you to us. She showed up Tyanna right away, her little doll she called you." Oberyn recalled. 

"I was everyone's favorite, still am." Tyanna agreed. Tyrion looked at his twin, his Tyanna and felt a wash of pain flood him. He was going to die and never get to see her children grow up, never get to see the wonderful mother Tyanna would continue to be. 

"Every day we would ask to see the monster. Every day she would say, "Soon." Then she and your brother took us to your nursery and... she unveiled the freak. Your head was a bit large. Your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claws. No red eye. No tail between your legs. Just a tiny pink cock. We didn't try to hide our disappointment. "That's not a monster," I told Cersei, that's just a baby. And she said, He killed my mother. And she pinched your little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. Until your brother made her stop. It doesn't matter, she told us. Everyone says he will die soon, I hope they are right; he should not have lived this long." Tyrion let out a sharp breath, cersei had always hated him.

"Oh my gods," Tyanna rasped holding tight to Tyrion's hand. 

"Well... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants." Tyrion remarked choking out a breath trying to be brave.

"And what about what I want? Justice for my sister and her children." Oberyn informed him.

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place." Tyrion told him

"I disagree. I've come to the perfect place. I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice, and all those who have wronged me are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her with their blood still on his hands before killing her, too." Tyrion held his breath not daring to believe what he was about to say, "I will be your champion."

+

"Gregor," Tyanna purred he watched her move around him her pink dress flowing behind her. "I heard your brother tucked tail and ran, but not you, you are a good dog." Gregor huffed out a reply. Her hand dragged over his shoulders. "You think you are going to win?"

"Yes." There was no hesitation in his voice.

"Kill whoever gets in your way." Tyanna agreed.

"Yes." He agreed thinking it a game with how her arms draped over him, her voice soft like a kiss in his ear.

"No mercy?"

"Mercy," Gregor chuckled. She hummed debating as she dragged a finger over the base of his neck, she knew how to kill. Theoretically. She knew the points, the killing points she wouldnt be strong enough for the chest, but the neck, the head, the brain stem.

"What do you do to prepare for a battle Gregor?"

"Drink and fuck, fuck and drink." Gregor answered.

"Let me help with that first one then." Tyanna agreed. She poured him a large glass and then another and another.

"Drink with me." Gregor commanded. She chuckled again dragging her hand over his neck and shoulders. A bit of wolfsbane in his drink for this cup to which he inhaled and he didn't seem phased. She added a bit more filling his cup. She cheers with him.

"To victory."

"To my victory." Gregor agreed.

"To my victory." Tyanna corrected. Gregor's jaw dropped along with the cup in his hand as the blade stabbed through the base of his skull. There was a moment where Tyanna thought she was a dead woman. But then as she pulled her little blade free a quick rip twisting as she pulled it, he choked up blood before slumping in his chair and dropping to the ground. She cleaned her blade on his bleeding out body, tossed her hair over her shoulder as she turned on her heel towards the door.

"The things I do for love."