16. Stabby

They were getting packed up, Tyon smiled a toothy smile up at Tyanna as she got ready some of his favorite things.

"Since we are heading up, I would like to visit my father." Tyanna added. Oberyn smirked back at her. 

"I thought you would." Oberyn agreed.

"Are you going to get stabby?" Tyanna pondered. Oberyn remained silent. "Oberyn I love you but he is my father."

"He had my sister-"

"I know you believe he commanded gregor and maybe he did." Tyanna admitted. He did, he very much did.  "But a swift death is more my fathers way. If he did send gregor well Gregor has been known to go too far." Tyanna remarked.

"You are just trying to protect your father." Oberyn countered softly. Tyanna saw the hurt in his eyes still.

"He has done a lot of bad but it wasn't all his command." Tyanna remarked. "He did things as hand of the king for the mad king. Then Robert then wanted all targaryens dead. If he demanded it my father was trying to save them from an execution. Public and messy and robert spitting at them calling them filth and so much worse. I heard what he called all the targaryens awful things. Your sister included." Tyanna remarked. "He spent his entire wedding to my sister complaining about targaryens. Then he called her Lyanna on their wedding night." And Oberyns face shifted. "Oberyn I love you but I love my family, we are loud and messy and have a lot of baggage. For as much bad as we do, we also do some good."

"I just want a confession and I want to kill Gregor Clegane."

"I think we can arrange that." Tyanna agreed. "But you have to promise to be careful." Tyanna begged. "And not kill my father."

"I will be careful." Oberyn agreed kissing her.

"Oberyn." Tyanna warned.

"I will be careful and I don't intend on killing your father just yet. Good enough?" Oberyn countered.

"For now, I suppose." Tyanna agreed.

+

'you brought this on yourself.' Tyrion reminded Cersei.

'I've done nothing!' she told him

'Quite right you did nothing.' tyrion told her. 'when your shit of a son called for Ned starks head and now the entire north has risen up against you.'

'I tried to stop it' she told them.

'Did you? Well you failed.' Tyrion sassed. 'Yes, that bit of theater will haunt our family for generations.' Tyrion informed her.

'Rob Stark is a child!' Cersei declared

'A child who has won every battle he has fought,' tyrion reminded her 'do you understand what losing the war means?'

'What do you know about war?' Cersei spat.

'Nothing. But I know people. And I know people hate each other almost as much as they hate us.'

'Joffrey is King.'

'Joffrey is King.' Tyrion agreed.

''You are here to advise him' cersei said looking down to him.

'Only here to advise him.' tyrion agreed. 'if the king listens to what I have to say the king might just get his uncle Jaime back.' Tyrion told her and that caught her attention.

'How?' she questioned pathetically.

'Do you love your children it is your one redeeming quality, the stark also love their children and we have two of them.' Tyrion reminded her.