28. Kiss the Fish

Tommen smiled as Oberyn took them out sailing. Myrcella laughed out as a fish came jumping up and splashing them. 

"This was a good idea." Cersei remarked leaning into Tyanna. Tyon reached out but Tyanna grabbed him. 

"You dont know how to swim yet, you have to stay by mama." Tyanna remarked. 

"No, i big kid!" tyon corrected. 

"You know you are going to have another kid in no time." Cersei remarked. "Maybe stay a little longer." 

"I dont want to be here when the baby comes and stannis, can you imagine?" Tyanna countered. "Giving birth while the battle rages on worried if they are going to win and we are going to be executed all while trying to deliver a baby? No, no, no we are going back to Dorne." Cersei slumped back. "Lets just enjoy this time now." Tyanna offered. "I can bring Tommen-"

"I want my baby boy close." Cersei whispered. 

"I know you do, just a thought." Tyanna offered. 

They spent the day on the water, Oberyn rolled his eyes as Tyanna and Tommen fished, declared they were going to cook up a fish fry when they got to the shores. Tyanna held her pole out. 

"Auntie doesnt touch the fish, she just catches them. Says she doesnt want to get her hands dirty." Tommen remarked, he held his pole out too. 

"Whats your excuse?" Oberyn mused pulling the fish free. 

"I dont like fish, they are slimy." TOmmen answered. "Can you do it to?" Oberyn pulled his fish free and it flapped in his hands. Tommen jumped back. 

"You dont want to give the fish a kiss?" Oberyn purred. 

"Stop playing with fish-" Tyanna requested. "-he always does this." Tyanna tsked. Tyon laughed out clapping from Tyanna's lap. 

"Kiss the fish?" Obeyn questioned and Tyon leaned forward pressing his lips to the fish.

"Gross!" Tyanna declared but Tyon laughed out wiping at his lips shaking his head but still laughing. "Oberyn!" 

"Oh my dearest you know I love it when you moan my name."

+

"I will take great care of her." Tyanna assured. "We will have so much fun, right Myrcella?"

"Yeah." Mycella agreed softly.

"We can visit again after the stupid war... maybe I should take Tommen with me too." Tyanna offered again as Tommen hugged Myrcella goodbye. Joffrey seemed disinterested in both his siblings.

"No." Cersei corrected. "But you take good care of my Myrcella and you write all the time, Auntie Tya will help you with your stitching." Cersei remarked. "And your studies-"

"And all the fun stuff too we won't tell your mum about." Tyanna added with a wink.

Oberyn wished his brother and him got along like that. Had such a strong bond. Tyanna dropped to her knees and clung to Tyrion.

"I miss you already sweetheart." Tyrion whisered kissing her cheek.

"You can come and visit anytime you want." Tyanna reminded him.

"I'm hand of the king now Tya, I can't prance among the water gardens whenever I please." Tyrion teased.

"Sure you could... prancing is fun." Tyanna assured. "I love you Tyrion, be careful. I will see you soon." She pressed a kiss to his cheek as she got up.

'May the seven guide the princess on her journey, may the crown give her wisdom, may the warrior give her courage...'

'One day I pray you love someone. I pray you love her so much when you close your eyes you see her face. I want that for you I want you to know what it's like to love someone. To truly love someone. Before I take her from you.' cersei told Tyrion calmly as they watched Myrcella sail away to dorne. 

"She is safer with Tya." Tyrion reminded her. 

"I dont care, she is my daughter." Cersei hissed. "And I will ruin you." 

Tyrion looked back at Cersei for a moment before turning to Bronn. Joffrey scoffed at the sight of his brother crying over missing Myrcella already, he waved goodbye moving up the shores. Myrcella waved back at them. 

"I can come back home one day right?" Myrcella questioned. 

"Of course, you know the war is coming to kings landing and tyrion and your mother want you safe. We will keep you safe." Tyanna assured hugging her from behind as they waved back at their family on the shores. 

'I saw you cry' sansa said softly, Shae stood behind sansa silently. She hated being a servant, hated that this was her life, tending to Sansa constantly. 

'What did you say?' Joffrey sneered at her

'My little brother cried when I left for Winterfell.' Sansa corrected.

'So?'

'It seems normal thing' sansa told him.

'Is your little brother Prince?' Joffrey remarked.

'No' Sansa told him slowly.

'Then it really isn't relevant then.' Joffrey told her, walking away. Cersei had tears running down her own face, as she watched her daughter sail off.   She took some small comfort in knowing that Tyanna would keep Myrcella safe and happy.