20. Where The Fuck Is My Hug?

A crossbow was pointed at Sansa, but Joffrey put down the crossbow a smug look on his face.

'My mother insists you stay alive so we'll have to find another way to punish... your brother,' Joffrey said sitting back down. 'Leave her face I like a pretty' Joffrey said as his guard started to beat sansa. 'My ladies overdressed, unburden her.' Joffrey told him meryn ripped at her dress, sansa on her knees cried out. The door slammed open and all heads turned.

'if we want robb stark to hear us we are going to have to speak louder!' Joffrey decreed.

'What the bloody hell is the meaning of all of this?' Tyrion said storming forward Bronn behind him.

'I was following orders' Meryn told him confidently.

'Who orders someone to beat a helpless girl?' Tyrion questioned incredulously.

'One that follows the king you best learned that imp!' Meryn, always the loyal servant. Til the end. 'I do not bow before anyone unworthy of-'

'Your grace,' Tyrion stepped forward, ignoring meryn, 'She is to be your queen, have you no honor for her dignity?' he questioned.

Sandor moved down the aisle and wrapped his cloak around sansa, she was shaking as she pulled it tighter around her.

'She committed crimes' Joffrey reminded him. 

''She is not her brother you halfwit.' Tyrion told him.

''You can't talk to me like that!' Joffrey declared. 'The king has can do as he likes!' Joffrey told them.

'The mad king did is he liked, has your uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him?' Tyrion reminded him.

'No one threatens his grace in the presence of the kings guard!' Meryn said threateningly.

'I'm not threatening the king, ser I am educating my nephew. Bronn next time Ser Meryn speaks kill him. That was a threat, see the difference?'

The doors swung open again and Tyrion's smile grew three times. Tyanna opened her arms wide. 

"Hi honey, I'm home!" Tyanna declared. "Joffrey what the literal fuck are you doing?" She demanded marching down the aisle, Oberyn chuckled, Tyon chased after Tyanna. Tyrion smiled down at the little boy. Tyanna's little boy had grown so much since Tyrion saw him last. 

"Auntie," Joffrey offered his back stiffening. She pulled the crossbow from his hand and shot it at the wall just above Meryn's head he cursed out dropping down. 

"I'm sure you did something wrong Meryn." Tyanna offered with an indifferent shrug. "Joffrey, what the fuck?" she repeated. 

"I am the king-'' Tyanna pinched his earlobe and he whined out his whole body tensed. 

"I'm sorry, is this how you greet your favorite aunt?" Tyanna demanded. "Where is the fucking cake and horns? And joffrey, where the fuck is my hug?" She let go of his ear and he pouted back at her, but she remained her deadly gorgeous self. 

"I missed you, Auntie, welcome back." Joffrey whispered hugging her. 

"Good boy," Tyanna agreed. She looked to Tyrion as she marched down the steps. "Tyrion," She coed. 

"Tya, words cannot express how happy I am that you are back." Tyrion declared hugging her tight, he never wanted to let go. 

"Mama!" Tyon demanded. 

"Tyrion you remember Tyon, Tyon meet your uncle Tyrion- Oh can someone help the distressed girl on the floor?" Tyanna questioned as she picked up Tyon. Tyrion looked to a still shaking sansa. 

''I apologize for my nephews behavior... tell me the truth do you want an end to this engagement?'' Tyrion remarked offering her a hand up and leading her out. Tyanna bounced Tyon in her arms. He giggled out kissing her cheek. 

'I am loyal to King Joffrey my one true love.' Sansa said obediently.

'Lady stark you may survive us yet.' Tyrion said as she disappeared.

'The little king is backed up clogged from balls to brains.' Bronn told him.

"This is your family." Oberyn remarked. 

"Yeah, we are a shit show." Tyanna agreed. "But hell, they are your shit show now too honey," Tyanna assured kissing his cheek. "Take a baby, he's heavy." Oberyn chuckled taking Tyon from her. 

''Do you think dipping his wick will cure his ales?' Tyrion questioned.

''There's no cure for being a cunt," Tyanna corrected. Tyrion almost thought he was dreaming, he loved Tyanna more than anyone, she was his best friend, she was, perfection and she loved him and didnt judge him, didnt want him dead like Cersei and their father did. 

"But," Bronn countered. " the boy is at that age and he's got nothing to do all day except pick wings off flies. It couldn't hurt to get some of the poison out.' Bronn suggested.

But giving Joffrey whores was a bad idea.

But with Tyanna home, everything else seemed right.