31. Uncomfortable

'What is she doing here?' Tyrion asked

'You are late.' Tywin corrected. 

'Yes yes well you will be pleased to learn that after one conversation with the Tyrells I have saved the crown hundreds of thousands on this wedding.' Tyrion said happily. 'considering one wedding is no more.' Tyrion remarked. 'I would say I have done us a great service,' Tyrion remarked. 'me being well me, scared her away entirely.' Tyrion said slightly bitter.

'Never mind that we have something important to discuss.'

'A master of coin saving money is important. Stop that,' Tyrion turned his eyes to Cersei 'you're making me uncomfortable.'' Tyrion declared. "Is this about Tyanna? She has a little girl, she named her Tyaira, isnt that cute. I think we need to take a visit down but she said she would come up... what is the matter with you?" Tyrion questioned Cersei. He didnt like that smile it never meant anything good. 

'Your sister has learned that your new friends the tyrells are plotting to marry Sansa stark to ser Loras.' Tywin told him.

'Very well she's a lovely girl missing sort of Loras' favorite fits but I'm sure they'll make do.' Tyrion told them.

'Your jokes are not appreciated' tywin informed him.

'Wasn't my best but I got-' Tyrion began but was cut off.

'I bring them into the Royal fold and this is how they repay me by trying to steal the key to the north out from under me.' tywin muttered.

'Sansa is the key to the north?' Tyrion asked 'I seem to remember she has an older brother.'

'The starks have marched home, the young wolf has lost half his army and his days are numbered.' Tywin told him. "Theon Greyjoy murdered both his brothers that makes Sansa the heir to Winterfell and I am not about to hand it over to the Tyrells.'

'The Tyrell army is helping us win the war do you really think it's wise refuse them?' Tyrion questioned

'There's nothing to refuse, this is a plot, plots are not public knowledge.' Tywin reminded him. 'the Tyrells will not carry this out until after Joffrey's wedding we need to act first and kill this union in it's crib tonight.' tywin added.

'And how do we do that?' Tyrion asked

'We find sansa stark a different husband.' Cersei informed him grinning.

''Wonderful.' Tyrion agreed he was distracted by Cersei's smiling face.

'we already found one.' Tywin told her.

'Yes it is wonderful.' Cersei added smiling mischievously at her brother.

'You can't mean...' Tyrion said flustered. 'you cant-'

'I can and I do.' Tywin informed him.

''Joffrey has made this poor girl's life miserable since he took her father's head, now she's finally free of him and you give her to me that's cruel. Even for you.' Tyrion spat.

'Do you intend on mistreating her?' Tywin questioned and Tyrion gave him a pointed look. 'the girls happiness is not my concern nor should it be yours.' tywin reminded him

'She's a child!' Tyrion declared

'She's flowered I assure you she and I have discussed at length.' Cersei added.

'See there you have it. you will wed her, bed her and put a child in her surely you can be capable of that.' tywin told him.

'And if I refuse?' Tyrion questioned.

'Do you want to be rewarded for your bravery in battle? Sansa Stark is a fine reward, you could never do better than the key to the north, and it is past time you were wed.' tywin reminded him.

'I was wed.' Tyrion reminded him 'or don't you remember?'

'Only too well.' he said slowly

'You should be thanking the gods for this, this is more than you deserve.' Cersei told him.

'Tyrion will do as he is bid.' Tywin informed them both. 'As well you Cersei.' tywin informed her, Cersei turned her attention to her father.

'What do you mean?' cersei snapped.

'You will marry Ser loras.' Tywin told her.

'I will not.''

'He is at a high garden, Tyrion will secure the north and you will secure the reach.' Tywin said calmly.

'No I won't do that.' cersei shouted, this was taking a turn for her.

"Tyanna is the only one of my children that has been good on this front. She went all the down to dorne might I remind you-" Tywin remarked. 

"With much grumbling." Tyrion recalled. 

"-she married Oberyn, gave him two children. She doesnt complain, she likes dorne, she thought she would hate  it and she loves it and him. You both will do as you are told. Be like Tyanna." Tywin instructed. 

"I dont want to be like Tyanna. I already have three children. two sons, I wont be shipped off!" Cersei demanded. 

'You will, you are still young, you need to marry again and breed.' Tywin told her.

'I am queen regent!' she screamed 'I'm not some broodmare.'

'You're my daughter!' he screamed back 'you will do is I command and you will marry Loras Tyrell and put an end to the disgusting rumors about you once and for all.'' Tywin never had to worry about Tyanna and Tyrion doing such salacious acts, his Tyanna was to smart, to bright for that, had higher standards than her twin. 

''Father don't make me do this again.'

'Not another word,' he said slamming his hands down the table rising from a seat. 'my children...' he said disgusted. 'you two have both been a disgrace to the Lannister name for far too long...'

"What the fuck?" Tyanna whispered down at the raven. 

"What is it my love?" Oberyn questioned, Tyon dragged his sword behind him marching into the room, trying to copy Oberyn. 

"Whats wrong mama?" Tyon questioned. 

"Tyrion is getting married." Tyanna remarked. 

"Oh, thats wonderful, to whom?" Oberyn questioned. 

"Sansa Stark."