2. Bride To Be

"I see how it is." Tyanna grumbled.

"Hey at least you have me and Jaime, what else could you need?" Tyrion offered.

"Father. Cersei. Mother." Tyanna remarked. "Just to name a few."

Tyanna was the baby of the family and Tyrion's twin. Although Tyrion had killed their mother, nearly killing Tyanna in the process as her little body had to be cut out from Joannas corpse, nearly died herself in the process, Tywin held Tyanna close as she choked for breath. He didnt look twice at Tyrion after what he didn and wouldnt have claimed Tyrion as his own, at least that was what Tyrion thought by how his father treated him. But Tyanna, his twin was so perfect in comparison that Tywin knew these were his babies.

Tyanna. He combined his name and Joanna's so that way she could always have a little piece of her mother, a piece of the love of his life. In his own little love.

He hated sending her away he didnt want to do it but if anyone could get dorne to bend it was his Tyanna. She made the mountain himself, Gregor Clegane falter back. She could get the dornish to trust them, to open up to bend to the lannisters and put his feud behind them.

If they had a daughter and Tyrion was forced to wed her Jaime had teased it would be to have Tyrion killed but since it was Tyanna there were no jokes only forehead kisses and the promise that Jaime would kill Oberyn if he ever hurt her.

"Kill him before he hurts me." Tyanna corrected. "Not after. That way he knows never to hurt me, ever. Because he will bare the scar of your protection on him forever."

Tyanna had certainly got the lannister bloodlust their father and Jaime had. But certainly their mothers beauty like Cersei.

+

"She's supposed to be beautiful." Ellaria remarked as she lay over Oberyn.

"She is a lannister, she could be considered the most beautiful woman in the world like her bitch queen sister, it wouldnt make a difference in my eyes." Oberyn assured her.

"You think I'm going to be jealous if you tell me the truth?" Ellaria countered. "You have fucked half of westeros."

"And you fucked the other half." Oberyn agreed.

"I'm just saying-"

"I havent seen her, I'm not going to make assessments on her tits and blonde hair attached to her bimbo head before she gets here, what fun is that?" Oberyn offered.

"Bimbo blonde." Ellaria mused laughing out.

"She is just like every other lannister."

"Maybe we get out revenge, Tywin Lannister-"

"He wont make the trip." Oberyn countered.

"No? For his baby girls wedding?" Ellaria challenged.

"No, because he doesnt know how we are going to react." Oberyn agreed.

"I mean I understand." Tyanna assured. "I hate it but I understand. They think Oberyn might get a little bit stabby, which is why Jaime here. FOr my protection... should have brought Clegane with. He's putty in my hands."

"The hound or the mountain dear sister?" Tyrion mused.

"Either." Tyanna offered. "They love me and are terrified of me. Its the kind of relationships I'm the best at. But I wish daddy was here. To walk me down the aisle."

"I was thinking I could walk you down the aisle." Tyrion remarked and Jaime chuckled but Tyanna smiled leaning into him.

"I would like that Tyrion. Thank you." Tyanna agreed.

"Oh, here we are." Jaime remarked peering ahead.

"Really rolled out the sandy carpets for us." Tyanna mused. "Lets get this over with...." Tyanna sighed as the gates opened.

"Welcome my Lady Lannister, my lord, Ser Jaime. Welcome to Sunspear. Welcome to Dorne."

"Welcome to the end of my happiness as I know it." Tyanna countered as she strut forward.

"Put some pants on my prince." Ellaria declared with a chuckle. "They are pulling up now."

"Lets go meet the bride to be."