34. Say It Louder

Oberyn found Tyaria a new lion and she looked at it quizzically the night after Tyrion's wedding. She slept, her naps were short lived as she woke up staring back at her lion confused. She poked at it like she knew it wasnt right. 

"I know." Tyanna assured as Tyon ran around refusing to put pants on. 

"He needs to wear pants in public." Tywin added. 

"I know that, but he likes the air on his cock like Oberyn." Tyanna offered honestly. "Fresh breeze under there and whatnot." Tywin's lip pursed. "You asked."

"I dont think I did." Tywin corrected. "And dont be late." 

"This is one of 30 parties before their wedding, I think they can manage if I'm late." Tyanna corrected. "And Tyaria is still debating a nap. Tyon is too big for naps now apparently. If you can get him in pants feel free to take him off my hands." 

"Tyon, pants on." Tywin demanded moving to him. Tyon took his pants and whipped them around like a lasso. 

"On your body." Tywin clarified. Tyon put them on his head laughing out. Tywin glanced back at Tyanna and she was laughed out. 

+

Oberyn's hands cupped Tyanna neck, then slid into her hair while his mouth covered hers. She tugged on his shirt until he removed it with one hand and gripped her head again, kissing her like he thought it was the last kiss they'd ever have. But he continued to kiss her, he would keep kissing her every day for the rest of their lives.

"We have-" Tyanna breathed back but his lips were good at silencing her.  

 She moaned when he ripped the fabric of her dress, sending sequins onto the ground all around them. Oberyn shoved her corset down her breasts and palmed them with rough hands. It took him a few seconds to slide her short dress skirt up her waist and destroy her delicate panties. Clothes were an inconvenient obstacle. 

With their next shared, labored breath, he pushed inside of her. They kissed hard and fucked even harder. He maneuvered her beneath him, driving into her with unforgiving thrusts. 

Oberyn's hand smacked against the wall, his rings clinking against the picture frame beside them. Their grunts and moans filled the suddenly steamy space.

 "Fuck, Oberyn..." Tyanna moaned, she curled her fingers into the taut muscles of his backside. "I'm y-yours ..." He trapped her nipple between his teeth and tugged it with a chuckle. His other hand slid beneath her and squeezed her ass while he released her nipple.

 "Tyanna love ... that's old news." Oberyn teased. She couldn't help but grin when he kissed her.

 "Oberyn..." she dug her heel into the seat and arched her back. The muscles in his neck stretched when he reared his head back and stilled deep inside of her.

"Worth being late?" Oberyn questioned, she refused to let him go, her body clenching around his cock. 

"Joffrey has too many parties. They wont notice." Tyanna assured breathlessly. 

'You look radiant your grace.'

'Radiant... right radiant..' Cersei said looking Margaery over. Where the hell was Tyanna?

'It's the word that came to mind.' Margaery told her. 'We are to be sister shouldn't we be friends?' she added grabbing onto Cersei's arm.

'Your musical girl aren't you imagine you have a lovely voice.'

'A better dancer than a singer I'm afraid.' Margaery answered. 

'But you know the rains of Castamere?'

'Of course they play it so often here at court.' Margaery agreed. It was a lovely banquet, a lovely feast, a lovely party, perfect time to try and get a read on Cersei and how difficult she would make Margaery's life at the capitol.

'So you know the story of house reyne of Castamere?'

'Not as well as you I'm sure.' Margaery said sweetly.

"Where were you?" Tyrion questioned. 

"I was... why I was here." Tyanna offered. 

"Your face is flushed." Tyrion corrected. "And your husband's hair looks like it was thoroughly grabbed." 

"I was fucking my husband while we have a bed and not just the ship." Tyanna remarked. "Sue me. This is so stupid anyways."

''House rayne was a powerful family very wealthy second wealthiest and Westeros now the Tyrells the second wealthiest family Westeros now of course ambitious climbers don't stop on the second highest rung, only you could get that final steps further than all the rest you would be alone with nothing but blue sky above you.' Cersei told her as they walked the room. 'So Lord Rayne built a castle as grand as Casterly rock he gave his wife diamonds larger than any woman ever wore and finally one day he rebelled against my father do you know where House rayne is now?'

'Gone.' Margaery said simply.

'Gone,' she agreed 'a gentle word I would say slaughtered. Every man woman and child put to the sword. I remember seeing their bodies hanging high above the gates at Casterly rock my father let them rot up there all summer it was a long summer and now the raynes weep the halls and not a soul to hear them.' Cersei took Margaery's hand in hers 'if you ever call me sister again I will strangle you in your sleep.' she threatened marching off.

"I'm so gone!" Tyanna declared. 

"The wedding is right around the corner." Tywin corrected. 

"and somehow, I never thought I would say this but Oberyn is right-"

"Say it louder my love!" Oberyn declared. 

"Dorne is just... better. I like the heat, I love the food and also we left Tyaria's favorite lion stuffy back home and she is one nap away from a meltdown realizing this lion is not her lion. Trust me. No one wants her little meltdowns daddio."

"She sounds like you." Tywin agreed. 

"What? Me? I'm pretty sure you are talking about Cersei, I was perfect." Tyanna corrected. "Right Oberyn?" 

"Of course my love, anything at all." Oberyn agreed not listening. 

"We will be back for the wedding with correct lions in hand."