15. Unfortunate Abduction

'They have my son,' Tywin yelled 'get out! All of you!' he waited as they left. 'Not you,' he told Tyrion. "The north has Jaime, the south has Tyanna."

"Tyanna is content in dorne unless something happened since my unfortunate abduction." Tyrion recalled. Tywin scoffed. He never should have let her go but yet their union with the Martells was better it seemed. He knew Tyanna could win them over, or kill them in the process.

'You were right about eddard stark.' Tywin said calmly. 'If he were alive we could've used him to broker a peace with Winterfell and Riverrun which would have given us more time to deal with Roberts brothers but now... Madness. Madness and stupidity. I always thought you were stunted fool,' he admitted 'perhaps I was wrong'

'Half wrong' Tryion told him 'I'm new to strategy but unless we want to be surrounded by three armies it appears we can't stay here.'

'No one will stay here' Tywin told him 'ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders and set the river land on fire from gods eye to the red keep for the rest of us will regroup at harrenhal. You will go to Kings Landing' tywin informed him.

'And do what?' Tyrion questioned.

'Rule. you will serve as hand of the King in my stead you'll bring that boy king to heel and his mother to if needs be and if it gets so much with treason from any of the rest Baelish Varys pycelle...'

'I don't think that's a good idea.' Tyrion told him.

''you will do as you are told. You will bring justice!' tywin demanded.

'Head, spikes, walls. I'm not my uncle.' Tyrion reminded his father.

'You are my son. One more thing you will not take that whore to court do you understand?' Tywin said with finality.

+

When Tyon was 2 tyrion was abducted by her third name day jaime had taken a turn and was in the starks hands.

"I'm sure you love this." Tyanna remarked softly as oberyn moved to sit beside her. He looked down at little Tyon in her arms. "The Lannister name has never been more foolish."

When he first met tyanna years ago yes. He would have loved to see each of them so miserable but he loved tyanna now. He didn't like seeing her so sad. She choked out a breath.

"He's my twin and I miss him." Tyanna whimpered. .

"Should we pay him a visit?" Oberyn pondered and tyanna met his gaze.

"We? You would come with? You would do that for me?" Tyanna questioned.

"You are my wife and I love you, you are the mother of my child." He reminded her. "You and I, my love."

"Thank you." Tyanna whispered kissing him.

"We will take a trip to casterly rock-" Oberyn agreed.

"Hes at the capital now. He is acting as hand in my fathers stead." Tyanna corrected.

"Wow, hand of the king, impressive." Oberyn mused.

"If it was another king maybe." Tyanna corrected.

"He's your nephew."

"Which is why I am allowed to bash on him. We are family. Joffrey is a cunt. Whom I love because he is family. But literally anyone else would be better than him."

++

'We have enough supplies to last five years but any longer we can deal with a few were peasants.' Petyr remarked at a council meeting. 'The city is dying and with nowhere to house them once winter comes we expect the worst-'

'Close the citadel... How did you even get a title, you not a Lord.' Cersei remarked.

'I own my titles to your Lord father Tywins generosity.' Petyr told them.

'Then shut the gates they belong in the field not in our capital.' Cersei informed them.

'Yes your grace.' Petyr agreed softly. Then whistling was heard as Tyrion came in.

'Don't get up' Tyrion told them 'hello big sister,' cersei wore her usual scowl when it came to tyrion. 'this weather agrees with you.' Tyrion kissed her cheek before heading to his seat at the small council table. 'Forgive the interruption everyone...'

'What are you doing here?' Cersei questioned

'It's been a remarkable journey. I pissed off the edge of the wall, I slept in the sky, fought with the Hill Tribes so many adventures, so much to be thankful for. Seeing you instead of my favorite little sister is not one of them though.'' Tyrion remarked.

''What are you doing here? This is the small council.'' Cersei reminded him.

'Yes well I do believe the hand of the King is welcome at all small council meetings,' Tyrion told her.

'Father is hand of the King' she corrected

'Yes but in his absence...' Tyrion pulled out a note varys read it over

'Your father. Has named Tyrion hand of the King in his absence.' Varys informed her.

'Everyone out! Everyone out!' Cersei screamed but Tyrion did not move. ''I would like to know how you tricked father into this.' Cersei demanded.

'If I was capable into tricking father I would be the emperor of the world by now,'' Tyrion informed her with a grin as he poured himself a drink.