48. LYING WHORE

'It's not going well is it?' Tyrion said as the next day of the trial began.

'You're going to be found guilty.' Jamie told him

'You think so?'

'When you are you have to beg for mercy and asked to be sent to the wall. father has agreed to it.' Jamie told him 'he will spare your life and allow you to join the nights watch.'

'Ned Stark was promised the same thing too and we both know what happened to him.' Tyrion remarked.

'Father is not Joffrey.'

'How do you know?' Tyrion countered

'Do you trust me?' Jamie questioned Tyrion nodded, 'keep your mouth shut no more outburst this will all be over soon.'

"How is Tyanna?" Tyrion asked. 

"She misses you too." Jaime offered. "She still thinks she can find a way to save you, to keep you here. Keep you out of chains." Tyrion chuckled looking to Tyanna beside Oberyn up front. She was waving her hands around annoyed. 

"You will look out for her, keep her safe." Tyrion whispered. 

"I will do everything I can to honor your memory." Jaime agreed.

"Don't make it sound like a death wish." Tyrion begged.

"Just keep your mouth shut." Jaime begged. Tyanna waved back at Tyrion and he stared at her, a small smile on her lips. He gave a little wave back as Tywin spoke up.

'The crown may call its next witness." Shae came walking in through the doors. Shae made her way to the witness box, chin held high.

"Shae." Tyrion looked to her, confusion and anger flooding him. 

''State your name' Tywin requested.

''Shae'

''You swear to the gods the old and the new that your testimony will be honest?' tywin questioned

'I swear it.'

'Do you know this man?' tywin questioned looking to his son. Tyrion stared at her confused what was she doing?

'Yes.' Shae answered 'Tyrion Lannister.''

'How do you know him?''

"Who is she?" Tyanna questioned sitting beside Bronn. 

"Tyrion's whore." Bronn answered. 

"What?" Tyanna demanded. 

''I was A handmaiden to his wife, Sansa Stark.' she told everyone and tyrion shook his head confused.

''This man stands accused of murdering King Joffrey what do you know if this?'

'I know that he is guilty he and Sansa planned it together.' Shae informed them. 

"LYING WHORE!" Tyanna shouted standing up. Tyrion looked back at her, pitiful. 

"Sit down." Jaime begged grabbing her arm and pulling her back into a seat. 

"She is!" Tyanna demanded. 

''Silence!' Tywin demanded as the crowd started to erupt in gasps of horror. 'continue...'

'she wanted revenge for her father her mother and her brother she blamed their death on the king she told him, she told tyrion and Tyrion was happy to help.' Shae informed them all, tywin tried to hide the smug look from his face. ''He hated Joffrey he hated the queen he hated you my Lord. He stole poison from the grandmasters chamber to put in Joffreys wine.''