21.Big Kitty

Red /Otto Hightower out now!

"You are pregnant." Tyrion declared. Tyanna smiled back at him. "I"m glad you two are still getting along." Oberyn wrapped a hand around Tyanna's hips pulling her closer.  "Or did you take a paramour of your own?" He mused. 

"Like I could handle another lover with his stamina." Tyanna corrected. 

"And you have been treating my Tyanna right?" Tyrion questioned. 

"Of course," Oberyn agreed. Tyrion looked to Tyrion. 

"Of course!" She tried to copy Oberyn's accent and he shook his head. 

"That was horrendous, just the food is going to be here." Oberyn remarked. 

"Already complaining I see." Tyanna remarked, she looked at her imaginary watch. "Its been half an hour, you almost lasted half an hour without complaining about kings landing." 

"Should we have the cooks make something from home for you?" Tyrion pondered. 

"No." Oberyn corrected. 

 "You do not appreciate our cooking here in King's Landing?" Tyanna teased. 

"I do not appreciate your Dornish cooking here in King's Landing, or casterly rock, or anywhere really." Oberyn corrected. "In Dorne, our food is exquisite, Tyanna knows, she really knows everything is better in Dorne." She gave a shrug, he wasnt wrong. She had grown used to the food and the wines and the laid back lifestyle. "The spices, the flavors, the fragrances how they filled the air, the cakes, the creams, the wine, everything." He smiled fondly at the thought of home. He looked to Tyanna and that same smile held on his face. She was his home too. "Here, all tastes lackluster in comparison."

"He called us lackluster sister." Tyrion declared.

"He called everything about kings landing, lacksterfull." Tyanna corrected. 

"Tyanna!" Ceresi declared. 

"Sissy!" Tyanna exclaimed running to her. 

"MAMA!" Tyon demanded marching after her. 

"Tell me why you havent been to visit in fucking years?" Cersei demanded hugging Tyanna tight.

"I dont know perhaps all the children im raising at sunspear." Tyanna offered. 

"You have one son whom you brought with." Cersei corrected. "Isnt that right little Tyon. So handsome like your uncle Jaime."

"I dont see Jaime in him as much as I see Jaime in Tommen." Tyrion countered, Cersei scowled back at him. 

"Less bloodshed and more hugs for your favorite sister." Tyanna corrected. "I think he looks like a little Oberyn." 

"Mama?" Tyon questioned reaching for her. 

"I know, so many new people." Tyanna agreed as he hid in her chest. "I have 8 daughters as well." Tyanna added. 

"You had octo-iplets?" Cersei mused.

"Half daughters. Most of which adore me." Tyanna declared.

"Of course. Who wouldnt love you?" Tyrion agreed.

"Obara." Tyanna and Oberyn answered simultaneously.

It was good to be home, she missed her siblings, she missed Jaime. Oberyn thought Tyanna was a talker but it was nothing compared to how fast she kept a conversation and two separate conversations going at the same time with both Cersei and Tyrion.  Not missing a beat and talking a million words a minute. 

"Still trying to get Jaime back?"

"Gah," Cersei groaned. 

"Tyrion got himself free, I'm sure jaime can get out of the Stark's clutches." Tyanna assured. 

"Yes, compare jaime to myself, when he gets back he will love to hear it!" Tyrion declared. 

"I miss him." Cersei whispered. 

"I missed you," Tyanna remarked hugging her tight. "I missed the kids, Tyon needs to meet his good cousins." 

"Yes," Cersei agreed. "That would be good." 

"Tommen how you are have grown!" Tyanna declared peppering his face with kisses. 

'"Auntie Tya, its been forever." Tommen remarked hugging her. 

"It really has been." Tyanna agreed. "Oh myrcella as beautiful as ever. You and I are going to be having some auntie niece bonding for a bit in dorne, that will be grand!" Tyanna assured. 

"If you say so." Myrcella agreed. 

"I do say so." Tyanna agreed. Cersei gave her a pitiful look. "But not yet, dont worry, I'm here to stay! Tyon meet Myrcella and Tommen."

"You had a baby." TOmmen remarked. 

"I had a baby, Cersei you didnt tell them? I wrote you about Tyon." Tyanna tsked. 

"I told him, he's little he forgot." Cersei assured. 

"Hi, hi!" Tyon declared waving back at them. 

"Tommen, do you still have Ser pounce?" Tyanna questioned. 

"I do!" Tommen agreed. 

"Tyon, you want to meet Tommen's kitty?"

"Kitty cat? Meow!" Tyon declared. 

"And what does the lion say?" Oberyn prompted. 

"Roar! Big kitty Roar!" Tyon declared.