25. Killer

"Shit time to visit." Tyanna remarked hands on full hips as she stared down at the courtyard. Oberyn turned as the door opened and Gregor Clegane came in. He was certainly a large man.

'We hanged 20 men last night.' Gregor told him.

"Hung." Oberyn corrected, Gregor's gaze just barely shifted to Oberyn. His face emotionless.

''I don't care if you hanged 100. A man tried to kill me. I want his name and I want his head.' Tywin demanded.

"Hung." Oberyn repeated.

''We think it was an infiltrator from the Brotherhood Without Banners.' Gregor told him

''Pretentious name for a band of outlaws." Tyanna remarked, Tywin nodded in agreement and it wasnt until coming to the capital and now Harenhal that Oberyn really saw how Lannister his wife truly was.

''We can't allow rebels behind our lines to harass us with impunity. We look like fools and they look like heroes.' Tywin remarked bitterly 'That's how kings fall. I want them dead, every last one.''

'Killing them isn't the problem. It's finding them.' Gregor informed him.

''Have you gone soft, Clegane?" Tyanna questioned. "Perhaps we should have called upon sandor for this job." Tyanna offered and Gregor grit his teeth as he stared down at her. but Tyanna wasn't afraid of the mountain or the hound. Oberyn put a hand on her shoulder, it was sexy and terrifying when she went up against the biggest knights. The man that murdered his sister. Tyanna had always assured him that Gregor was putty in her hands though. "Oh Gregor, I believe in you." Tyanna coed. "You claim to be the best, prove it." gregor nodded up for the challenge.

''I always thought you had a talent for violence. Burn the villages, burn the farms. Let them know what it means to choose the wrong side.' Tywin told him firmly. Gregor headed out with one more glance at Tyanna, she gave a little wave, pinky to thumb trilling down.

"I had hoped for a proper introduction." Oberyn remarked.

"We are dealing with enough," Tywin countered. "Dont' you think?"

"The men are being interrogated but..." Tyanna peered out as Tyon sat in Tywin's desk chair pretending to write on the parchment blabbering to himself. "What if you can't find the culprit?"

"We will find him." Tywin assured.

"Yeah but..."

"Tyanna, have you been gone so long that you dont have faith in me dearest?" Tywin questioned.

"Oberyn stop glaring at my father." Tyanna countered and Oberyn turned around suddenly finding the wall very interesting.

"Is he still mad about... something?" Tywin pondered knowingly, a smirk covered his face.

"Wipe that smile off your face, as you said we have bigger things to worry about. LIke fucking assassins, what if you were the target?" Tyanna questioned.

"More likely that man knew something incriminating." Oberyn countered.

"Your husband is right." Tywin agreed.

"But what did he know that was worth dying for?" Tyanna questioned.

+

"You have a skilled son."

"Thank you," Tyanna answered. The man had long red hair, an easy smile and dark eyes, he was the kind of handsome that was easily forgettable. Easy to blend into a crowd. "He has been learning from his daddy."

"Prince Oberyn."

"Yes, I'm Tyanna," she extended a hand.

"This man has the honor of being called Jaqen H'ghar." he answered kissing her hand.

"I dont know you." Tyanna remarked. "I used to know all my fathers guards." He stared back at her. "But I have been gone for a long time."

"I'm sure the guards and knights threw themselves at you, for you are beautiful. Absolutely stunning." Jaqen remarked.

"Thank you, you are kind, I am married, no need to flirt." Tyanna assured. He smiled to himself, catching Arya's glare from across the courtyard.

"Mama look!" Tyon declared.

"Nice!" Tyanna agreed lifting her hand and he gave her a high five jumping up into the air with a laugh.

"Stand sideface." Jaqen remarked. "best get the basics down when he is little." Tyanna nodded.

"He usually does but new place, new training area." Tyanna remarked.

"I meant you." Jaqen corrected. He moved her hips. "You are too relaxed. Not ready for an attack. Didnt you hear there is a killer on the loose."

"I heard," she assured. "- the man dropped dead right in front of me." Tyanna remarked.

"How terrifying for you." Jaqen offered. Tyanna shrugged.

"Not the first body I have seen, won't be the last."

"You ever killed a man, Lady Tyanna?"

"Not yet." Tyanna remarked picking up Tyon. "But I'm still young. Plenty of time for a bit of bloodshed." She mused with a wink.