Chapter 6: The Brew: part 2

Aria's Pov:
After a while we decided to get up and head to the brew. Spencer decided to meet us there with Toby.

Spencer's Pov:
Toby and I walked in the brew seeing Aria and Ezra sitting on the couch. We sat down with them. Ezra was looking on his computer for some other evidence to help the police out. We still haven't found out who A is.

Toby's Pov:
I asked Ezra, "When you were doing research, did u find anything?"

Ezra's Pov:
Aria put her hand on my thigh. "Honey you probably have the information that we need." I looked at her like she was crazy. "What?" She asked. "Well guys I didn't try to find out who this person was when I wrote the book, I tried to find out who Ali was." I replied. Aria took my wallet and grabbed coffee for everyone.

Aria's Pov:
I ordered coffee and waited for it to come out. I looked over at Ezra trying to research, he's so cute when he's thinking. He caught me looking at him, he winked. I blushed and took the coffees. I came back and placed my hand on his shoulder looking down on his computer.

Ezra's Pov:
I knew she was looking at me earlier and that's why I winked. Toby and Spencer left while Aria and I hung out at the Brew because I didn't get off work till 6pm.