Chapter 32: A visit

A/N This is an option but I listened to "thousand years" from the breaking dawn sound track and it fit perfect. Also check out Lucy's Instagram to see this video or my Instagram _ianmharding_ for the video of Ian in this photo ⬆️⬆️⬆️ He's wearing her nipple covers😂 I think and I hope that's an Ezria scene that she needs those!! 😍😫😂 Anyways enjoy!

-

The next morning we were still laying on the couch with her in my arms. Her phone rang and she didn't move. I looked at her while she stared at the kitchen. I cleared my throat and grabbed it.

"Hey," I said into the phone.

"Ezra? I heard what happened, how's Aria?" She asked softly so Aria couldn't quite hear.

"Uh yeah." I continued getting up going into the hallway.

"So how is she?" Emily asked again.

"Not so good." I replied.

"Can I come over?" She asked.

"Emily, I don't know if that's a good idea." I replied.

"Come on maybe I can cheer her up, like you can't." She laughed.

"Very funny." I said.

"I'll be over in a second." She laughed.

~ 15 min later ~

I'm still sitting in the hallway waiting for Emily while I see her walk up the stairs.

"Hey she's inside." I said opening the door seeing her not in the same spot I left her. She was in a ball crying on my bed. I stopped Emily from walking in.

"I'll let you have a minute." Emily whispered. I ran towards Aria while Emily walked out.

"Baby listen to me." I said lifting her chin.

"I don't want to hear you have sympathy for me I just need you." She said leaving me surprised because that was her first word in a while.

"Okay how?" I asked.

"Lay with me please." She says grabbing my hand.

"Okay I'll be right there just let me send Em home, she came to see you." I say.

"Wait. I can talk to her I want to see her." She replies.

"Are you sure. You wouldn't even talk to me the past days." I added.

"And I'm so sorry can I just talk to a girl you know?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied. I walked out and grabbed Emily. Em smiled at me and walked through.

Aria's Pov:

I smiled and saw Emily walked in.

"Hey baby I'm going to go out and get grocery's I'll be back." Ezra said coming and kissing my forehead. I just smiled and let him go.

"So I know you're struggling but what about Ezra?" She asked.

"Em I don't know, I feel like throwing up but I haven't eaten anything! He has been comforting me and I haven't done anything for him! He lost his child too! Em I don't know what to do!" I basically screamed. Tears running down my face.

"Aria it's okay, he's supposed to do that. He's supposed to be the one that cares and comforts the girl ." She replied and I just nodded.

Emily left after talking to me and Ezra soon walked in.

"Hey." He said with grocery bags on his arms.

"God I'm sorry! I could have helped you." I said getting up from Ezra's bed. I walked over in just his shirt and underwear and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Nothing, yeah, I-I just need to be in your arms." I replied.

"Oh okay." He said sounding relieved. We stood there in silence enjoying each other's embrace. I let go and walked to the couch and ran my fingers through my hair letting my curls bounce. Ezra came and sat next to me taking my hands and holding them.

"Tell me." He said knowing something was wrong other than losing our child. Damn he's smart.

"Truth is, the past couple days I have been just dead and you have cared for me and I haven't done anything to care for you when I'm not the only one that lost my child, you did too. I wish I wasn't so selfish. I," then I was interrupted.

"You're never selfish." Ezra said and grabbed my face.

He kissed me passionately. I haven't kissed him in a while. I moved to were Ezra was now on top of me. I started to cry, but not like I have in the past.

"What's wrong?" He asked me out of breath.

"Nothing, I'm just happy again." I said grabbing his collar of his shirt pulling him close. I kissed him again making him move more on top of me, if that's possible.

"I love you." I say pulling away.

"I love you too." He says picking me up with my legs wrapped around his hips.