Chapter 40: Anniversary

Today was our anniversary and it's not that we were screaming at each other but we were looking at divorce. I can't say that word without crying. I got a card in the mail. It was from Ezra.

Aria Fitz, Aria Fitzgerald, Aria Montgomery,

Happy Anniversary baby, I know you hate me, I know you wanted a divorce but I can't do that and you know it. I love you and the person you are. I remember when Caleb, Ali and I saved you. Those 3 weeks were the worst weeks of my life until we reached the past 5 months. I was wrong from what I said about the baby. I didn't mean it and I certainly didn't mean it when I said I wanted a divorce. You have no idea how much I love you. I love to see the way you react with Joseph because I know you are the best mother there is out there. I know you may not go by the "forgive and forget" saying but I will always forgive you for what you do. When you come to me I'll be ready but if you never do just remember that I love you and I always have. I don't need to forgive you for anything because I'm the one that did everything wrong. I hate fighting with you because I just want to have you in my arms and kiss you before you go to sleep. I remember when I said I do at our wedding and I knew from that point on I would protect you from everything and love you forever. Forever.

-Ezra

I started to ball out crying. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys.

"Aria! Are you okay?" My mother asked.

"Yeah can you watch Joseph?" I said crying. She nodded and I ran to my car.

I ran up the stairs and opened the door.

"Aria? What are yo-" Ezra couldn't finish his sentence.

I ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist crying.

"Hey are you okay?" He whispered.

"No because you're not kissing me right now." I said still wrapped around him.

He looked at me and crashed his lips on mine and brought me to the bed. He laid me down and climbed on top of me. He kissed my neck while I threw my head back.

"Ezra I'm sorry." I said out of breath.

"Don't be." He said continuing on my neck. He lifted my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

I unbuttoned his collared shirt and threw it off.

"So I'm guessing you got my card?" He said laughing.

"Yes." I replied unbuckling his pants. He slid off my leggings and panties. He look at me once more and I nodded. I think by the end of the night his neighbors should know his name.

I truly did love him.
I love him.
But I think I made a mistake doing this.