Epilogue

Aria's Pov:

It was everyone's first day of school! It was also my last child's first day. Of course I'm going to tear up! I was packing everyone's lunch when I felt warm arms wrap around me.

"Good morning." Ezra whispered.

"Hi baby. Do you mind packing Joseph's lunch I have everyone else's!" I asked.

"Of course." He replied. Then I heard little footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey guys ready for breakfast?" I asked. "Where's Joseph?" I asked again.

"He's sleeping in again." Sophia sighed eating her pancakes.

"He needs to get up!" I said.

I looked to my right to see my oldest all dressed up in a button down and kaki shorts and a bow tie.

"Awe my baby!" I said and gave him a hug.

"Stop it mom!" He yelled.

"Okay who's ready to get Sophia to the bus!" I asked.

We all walked her to the bus. Ezra held my hand. She waved goodbye as I saw my last child go to kindergarten. I teared up. Bayler is in 5th grade so it's his last year in Elementary School but it wasn't so hard to let go of him. He is his own person and he needs to go to middle school. He's ready.

We got back to the house as I finished Joseph's breakfast.

"You look so handsome!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Mom stop." He rolled his eyes.

He's in 7th grade now and probably doesn't want me to walk him to the bus anymore. I'm really sad because this is the first year he won't let me.

"Okay have fun." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Mom I'll be fine." He said and walked out the door.

I stood in the door way watching our children grow up.

"I think we did well." I whispered looking up at Ezra.

"Yeah I think so too." He replied.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied with a kiss.

A/N

Thank you guys so much again! I can't believe 17k you guys are amazing!

If you haven't, check out my new book "Mistakes" I think you'll like it!

Thank you again! 😘