Chapter 52: Escape

Aria's Pov:

Its been 3 weeks now and I know that the police tries blowing this place up and setting it on fire but of course Charles already had thought of that idea and I'm still stuck in this place. I got to see Joseph once a week for an hour but it feels like 5 minutes. I just miss Ezra and only him. I didn't trust him and that's why i'm stuck here in the place and Joseph doesn't get to grow up in a good family. First of all, Ezra and I are always fighting so that's one thing that isn't normal. He's growing up in this terrible place. I feel terrible and all I do is sit and cry everyday knowing there is no way out.

Ezra's Pov:

I looked at Toby with tears in my eyes.

"Toby this is the fifth thing that you've tried in the past weeks, I don't know if this will work." I sighed.

"Ezra this will work this time, I promise." He promised.

"Toby what if they get hurt?" I said.

"They won't just wait." He said pointing the barn that just blew up in front of my eyes.

"Aria!" I yelled.

"They will be fine just give them a minute to get out, if you go in you will get hurt!" Toby yelled over all the noise.

"No i've got to go." I said getting away from his grip.

I ran towards the burned gate and saw a woman figure.

"Aria?" I asked. She turned around with tears and jumped into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I just held her forever. Tears started running down my face.

"You're okay, you're okay." I said out of breath. I put her down because I heard a baby cry. Oh no.

"Ezra." She said with tears in her eyes. She ran over to the broken bricks and saw her baby boy covered in blood and screaming. I ran over to her and rubbed her back. She held him before the ambulance took him.

Next stop, the hospital.

Sorry it's terrible I just needed to get this chapter out! Thanks so much for all the votes and comments! 😘