Chapter 60: Beach

Aria's Pov:

Today we drove all the way down to the beach. It's so beautiful and I want the boys to go! My parents are with us to help out with the boys. The car ride wasn't so bad except Bayler kept crying in the back. He wanted to see me but his car seat is faced the other way.

We got to the beach and it was incredible. Bayler slept in my arms most of the time. Ezra tried to get Joseph in the ocean but he doesn't realize he's 2 years old and is in that part of his life being afraid of the ocean.  Ezra was pretty frustrated. I asked my parents to watch the boys while Ezra and I go back to the pool. Ezra grabbed my hand while we walked in the pool. There were giant rocks and water falls. We went under a waterfall and behind a rock where most people couldn't see us. I straddled Ezra with my legs around his waist. I kissed him passionately while our lips moved in sync. I pulled away for air.

"I love you so much." He said.

"Well I thought you needed some time away, you were stressed back there." I replied.

"Yeah I'm sorry." He replied still holding me. I leaned in again turning the session into a make out session.

"We should probably get back." I whispered.

--

We walked back where we could get the sand out of our suits. Joseph was splashing people.

"Joseph! Stop!" Ezra yelled.

"Honey calm down." I whispered grabbing his arm.

"No if we don't correct him now he will never learn!" He looked at me.

"Ezra please." I said before he got out of my grip. He walked over to Joseph and yanked him by his arm.

"Your not listening! You need to listen to me!" He yelled. Joseph started balling out crying. His arm was red from Ezra yanking him.

"Ezra!" I yelled. I picked Joseph up and walked away from him.

"Aria! Don't walk away from me!" He yelled.

"Please make sure my parents aren't far behind." I said not looking back at him. He was being so aggressive with him.

--

Tonight we went out to this amazing grill restaurant. We dressed up pretty nice. I put Joseph in his new tux and Bayler in a polo onesie.

Of course here we go again with Ezra and Joseph.

Joseph was kicking messing with the knives. Of course Ezra told him not to. Now we got to screaming.

"Joseph Fitzgerald! I said stop!" He gridded his teeth.

"Ezra." I whispered grabbing his hand under the table.

Joseph stuck his tongue out at Ezra. Ezra yanked him out of his high chair and pulled him outside.

"Ezra!" I yelled.

My mother followed and took Joseph away from us.

"Ezra you need to calm down!" I yelled. He looked pissed. Not only at Joseph but me.

"He is a 2 year old! What do you expect!" I yelled.

"I maybe expect him to listen and maybe do what is told." He said with a straight face.

"Okay but with the fact that he's in his terrible 2's and we have a baby who is almost 4 months old!" I yelled.

"Okay but I never wanted a baby until Joseph got older!" He screamed. Tears rolled down my face.

"H-how could you?" I said and ran to the bathroom.

I came back out after fixing my make-up and sat down.

I fed Bayler while my mother has already fed Joseph. Ezra offered to feed Bayler but there is no way I'm letting him do that.

--

Ezra's Pov:

I woke up the next morning with sun in my eyes. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked around to see no Aria or the boys.

"What the hell." I whispered. I packed and left the hotel.