Chapter 8: Why?

Ezra's Pov:
When we got to Aria's house we all watched a movie. It was about 12:30 and Aria fell asleep on my chest. "Hey, baby wake up!" I whispered. "mhm." "Do you want to leave or stay here for the night?" I asked. "Can we go?" She asked.

Aria's Pov:
When we entered the apartment he carried me to his bed. He's so sweet. I woke up the next morning to kisses on my cheek. "Baby, stop!" As I laughed.

"Oh did you wake up? I'm sorry." he explained.

"Haha sure, that's exactly how to wake up a girl." I said.

"I know." As he kisses my lips.

"Hey I have to tell you something." He said.

"Yes babe." As I got up.

"I'm starting to teach back at Hollis, but it won't be your class I promise." He explained.

"You better not! I'm just kidding but I'm still deciding wether I go to Hollis or Talmadge." I said.

~3 months later~

Aria's Pov:

It's still the first week of school and every time I walked past his class to go to English he winks at me. I usually smile back or I keep walking because Spencer made it too and she has almost every class with me.

I decided to stop by Ezra's office to say hi but I walked into the worst thing ever. Ezra was kissing a student. Does he really do that to everyone! Are you kidding me!

Ezra's Pov:
"Back off! What are you doing!" I yelled. "I don't know I just really like you." Samantha said. "Look we can't do this I'm your teacher! And also I'm seeing someone! You have to leave my class for the rest of the year, sorry" I explained. Then I saw Aria run to the bathroom in tears. I ran after her.

"Baby! What's wrong?" I asked. I heard sobbing on the other end of the stall. She opened it and I locked it behind me in case any other girl came in.

"You know exactly what's wrong." She said.

I gulped because I knew that she saw that student kiss me. "Listen to me! I didn't do that."

"Yes you did! It takes 2 people to kiss. Do you do that with all your students!?" She raised her voice.

"Aria! I didn't do that. I sent her out of my class for the year. Plus I called the administrators." I explained.

She ran out of the bathroom still in tears but leaving me standing in the stall.