Chapter 13: Home

Aria's Pov:

Ezra was driving and he kept looking at me. I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Ezra asked laughing.

"Because you keep looking at me!" I answered.

"Is there a problem? Because I love to look at you." He said.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. I walked in to his apartment and searched his refrigerator. I felt warm hands wrap around my waist sliding down slowly. I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"What?" He said.

"I don't know." I laughed. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. I kissed him. His tongue entered my mouth and then I pulled back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Ezra's Pov:

"I-I don't think I can do this tonight." She said leaving me at the counter.

I frowned and followed her while she sat on the couch with her face in her hands. I rubbed her back.

"Hey, what's wrong? Tell me." I exclaimed. She sat up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry." Then I interrupted her.
"Don't be sorry!" I whispered.

"No it's just I keep having nightmares of the dollhouse and every time we kiss it hurts me." she explained.

I laughed a little saying: "So you want me to stop kissing you?"

"No! It's not like that, it's just. Can we do this another night?" She asked.

I laughed and said, "Good because i couldn't do that." I leaned in and kissed her.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yes can you just kiss me?" She asked.

The next morning I woke up to Aria moving like crazy. She was rolling around the bed and switching sides.

I rubbed her back. "Aria!" I whispered. Then she jumped.

"Are you sure you want to go back to school today?" I asked.

"I mean I can try." She said.

"Aria, you can stay with me at the brew and hang in the back where the desk is. You keep having these nightmares and it's worrying me!" I explained.