Chapter 18: I'm......

Aria's Pov:

I'm sleeping in my bed. I think Ezra carried me to my bed last night. I don't remember exactly what happened last night. I hope I forget it too.

I walked down the stairs to make breakfast and found a note on my plate. There was a picture of Ezra kissing Maggie! The note read:

Pour Aria! Ezra didn't tell you that he's with his ex that had a child. -A

"What the hell!" I said to myself. I grabbed my purse and left.

Ezra's Pov:

I saw Aria's car in the lot. I opened the door to see Aria's straight face and puffy eyes

"Aria! Baby what's wrong?" I walked over fast.

"Please don't." She said backing away. She handed me a photo of Maggie and I kissing last week. That looked terrible.

"Aria! I was pushing her away and it looks lol I was holding her face and kissing her! It's a misunderstanding!" I explained.

"No Ezra." She said.

"What do you mean no?" I asked.

"I can't do this!" She yelled.

"Can't do what?" I screamed back.

"This! Ezra I wake up this morning to this photo!" She yelled.

"Aria! I told you what happened!" I screamed.

"Why don't I believe that? No wait that's because your making out with her two years later!" She said answering her sarcastic question.

"Aria maybe if you believed me and are less stubborn our relationship would be smoother and there wouldn't be any other fights." I said.

"Oh! So I'm stubborn. Okay, if you saw a photo of me kissing Jake or Andrew, you wouldn't believe the truth!" She said.

I sat there with a straight face.

"Ezra! How do you think I'm supposed to take this?" I didn't answer to her.

"I thought you loved me enough to at least stay with me and not go around kissing other girls!" She yelled.

"I didn't kiss her!" I screamed, then I realized how loud I was.

"Okay so this photo is cropped?" She asked sarcastically.

"No Aria! I did kiss her but it was in the moment I didn't realize what I was doing!" I explained still yelling.

"So you don't love me or the baby!" She yelled realizing what she just said.

"What baby?" I said starting to calm down.

"I have to go Ezra." Aria said with tears coming down her face. She ran out and I tried grabbing her.

"Aria! Please stop!" I screamed, but she kept running and got away.